HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

A chat only for Guild Masters

Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:12 pm

I love this game for its graphics and strategies But on the other hand this game has one of the worst chat system I have ever come across.
I can go on with many chat improvement suggestions like chat length and number, bit I think there are already many topics on them.

So I have a new suggestion, Please support me if you agree

I am a guild master and if you are one you know that how difficult is to manage everything with very limited chat options (and without any special perk) :( :(

I think it will be good if you can contact other guild masters directly from a chat section so that we could discuss anything on our level like guild merger or something
For now there is no way to contact other guild masters except for that you wait for them to say something on global chat and then send them a private message and then in the end just pray that your message won't get lost in the mystic ruins invitations.

If lilith is watching this please do something about it. This will greatly increase our playing experience.

:88 :88 :88
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Poseidon
Knight
Knight

Re: A chat only for Guild Masters

Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:27 am

A "guild rank" specific chat might be harder to pull off than say improving the mailbox.

The only point of the mailbox currently, is to give you your rewards for whatever or inform you of raids/game stuff. Why can you send private messages through it? I mean it is pretty strange that you have to wait for someone to talk first, in order to message him.

Additionally, some more mailbox options would be nice. Like keeping or deleting messages at will, not wait for their automatic purge.

Snarrow
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:01 am

Ya i txted the customer service once for that, i've made a topic because that as well in here.
But other people dont care about that. I can't believe that ^^'

This game chat is really so worse. In all points. Please make an update for 2 days don't let us play that long and get us a new chat system ^^'

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:59 pm

Have to agree with you, the game chat is horrible. Very limited on characters per message, flooded private message tab with ruin invites...

I suggest you to create a group chat on the LINE app. It's difficult to get your whole guild there, but once you're done you will be grateful.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:58 am

I recommend you to use LINE, for our game chat I already asked them to do some changes a long time ago and hope some fixes to be done in future updates.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Dragon52
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:09 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:

So I have a new suggestion, Please support me if you agree

I am a guild master and if you are one you know that how difficult is to manage everything with very limited chat options (and without any special perk) :( :(

I think it will be good if you can contact other guild masters directly from a chat section so that we could discuss anything on our level like guild merger or something

I am sure, that will be useful if developers will make a special chat-line to leaders of noble houses and King and Kings advisors. This leader-chat could be good to communications between leaders, and share information quickly and in a short time.

justbluem
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:17 pm

agree with that
and also they need to develop game chat system , right now there's no way to send messages to one of guild members , messege will be lost fast in mystic ruines request!!
if we could send messages directly to each member mail box and they could reply us there , that would be geat!
Blue!
from server 63!
and sr for bad English ;)