wiro
Squire
Squire

Filtering and Notes

Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:55 am

The Soul Hunters game need some filtering in the Hero overview.

Here are my suggestion for making it better:
-- Add a feature to mark heroes by color or symbols. I.e. add triangles to all those you pick to be arena heroes and circles to those who fight in CoF
-- Make it possible to mark heroes by multiple symbols.
-- Add a feature to filter through heroes by stars, fusion levels, character levels, symbols/colors (see above).
-- Add the possibility to have a range of selected heroes always at the top in the overview to be accessible quicker.

In addition, it would be handy to get notes:
-- It would be nice to be able to add notes to the specific hero. This is secondary to the filtering suggestion.

Thank you.

PS.
Would like to see an effort to add a brief tooltip to each new stat that you've added in the Academy and elsewhere so I don't have to swap back to the forum each time I want to remember what the * it was about...
How much wood could a Kaneq chuck if a Kaneq could chuck wood?

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Filtering and Notes

Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:11 am

I would like to have a filter for stats too. A quick order of the strongest physical attack stats for example.
no more money from me

Axilus
Knight
Knight

Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:44 am

Very high demands. I would like to see some of the sorting features implemented. I don't intend to offend, I would like some cake, a live alligator, and a pot of gold. Anything the developers could provide would be awesome.
Server 154 Elven Cleric
Guild: Timber Wolves
Guild ID: 30373

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:20 am

Not to be rude, but your suggestions are useless and crazy xD that would bring only more bugs.

The only somewhat useful could be the sorting according to magic/phys attack/defense ... but well, even that I would not think would be implemented, and also, why... better just learn it the "hard" way.

Lilith can't even do what they do well, now you suggest something more advanced to their knowledge xD

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:16 am

Careful what you wish for. The game will end up having shit ton of new bugs and Lilith will take another year to fix them lol

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:24 pm

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru