Alaa
Squire
Squire

Diconnecting

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:57 pm

The game keeps disconnecting during play, when i try to reconnect it, it wont unless i restart the game and log out and log in again. This start this morning

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Diconnecting

Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Alaa wrote:
The game keeps disconnecting during play, when i try to reconnect it, it wont unless i restart the game and log out and log in again. This start this morning

I don't know, but since the last update it has been happening to me to. All day long it disconnects often.

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Re: Diconnecting

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:27 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт