privateprank
Squire
Squire

iphone/ ipad

Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:26 pm

guys i used to play soul hunters on my ipad, but today i bought a iphone but i can t recover my acc to my new equipment (i used facebook account) is there someting i need to do?

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: iphone/ ipad

Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:52 pm

It shouldn't be a problem as long as you're playing the same platform (iOS)
What kind of iPhone you bought?

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

privateprank
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:25 am

iphone 6... and i have a ipad mini 2... both use ioas 10 i think

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Is it both iOS 10.2? Or I just forgot Facebook binding getting messy these days?

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:21 pm

It shouldn't matter if they are the exact version, just the same OS. I have 2 phones with different android versions and with both I can play with my FB account.

Better write them on FB (chat) or the email of support.

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:28 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо