Tobiasz
Squire
Squire

I Lost my account becouse my s7 edge disaster

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi
I lost my account becouse my s7 edge went to service.
i didnt join account to facebook or google.
Can i retrieve my game?
could u help me?
i played on 257 server.
pls help me

i was vip. i can send u my nickname

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: I Lost my account becouse my s7 edge disaster

Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Tobiasz wrote:
Hi
Can i retrieve my game?
could u help me?
i played on 257 server.
pls help me

Here nobody will help you the right way. Write on FB chat and explain your situation to them. Maybe they can do some magic, because if you didn't link it, only them could do something. They respond normally after few hours.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:30 am

Sory fer taking so long reply to castomer. I sea problem is very coman but everyting is working right. Do reinstalling the game if you still have troubles. Remainder sure you rete 5 stars in game. The hope answars your quastiens today hav a brihgt dai. :)

- Lilith Custemer Saport

ShokY
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Gmanju .. u are funny one :)

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:39 am

Tobiasz wrote:
Hi
Can i retrieve my game?
could u help me?
i played on 257 server.
pls help me

Please contact customer support in-game or sending us a private message on Facebook. If you don't have your game ID and server it will be hard to help you, but explain your situation to them.

Thanks

Gmanju wrote:
Sory fer taking so long reply to castomer. I sea problem is very coman but everyting is working right. Do reinstalling the game if you still have troubles. Remainder sure you rete 5 stars in game. The hope answars your quastiens today hav a brihgt dai. :)

- Lilith Custemer Saport

I've seen you making lots of posts complaining about so many things recently and that's ok, any feedback is welcome. But I am not going to accept you acting like this to players that clearly need help, also personal attacks to other players is not going to be tolerated. For the latest posts you made:

WARNING 1/5.

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:32 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

suzy
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:46 am

Next, where you have to choose the club that main sbobet88 ternyaman will win in online gambling, even though you judi sbobet88 teraman can combine many other types of betting games agen sbobet88 terpercaya to get the win, but the most important bandar sbobet88 terbaik club of your choice should be the club situs sbobet88 terbagus of the European league, which is no doubt judi sbobet88 teraman again if the club has the best quality main sbobet88 ternyaman even above the standard.

To play agen sbobet88 terpercaya using this one method where you just simply judi sbobet88 teraman listen to the predictions of updated soccer gambling main sbobet88 ternyaman betting that can be learned from various predictions main sbobet88 ternyaman provided by the trusted online gambling bookies which bandar sbobet88 terbaik are very accurate to be known, from there situs sbobet88 terbagus things that will facilitate you to be able judi sbobet88 teraman to win bets that can be profitable. main sbobet88 ternyaman

suzy
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:46 am

Next, where you have to choose the club that main sbobet88 ternyaman will win in online gambling, even though you judi sbobet88 teraman can combine many other types of betting games agen sbobet88 terpercaya to get the win, but the most important bandar sbobet88 terbaik club of your choice should be the club situs sbobet88 terbagus of the European league, which is no doubt judi sbobet88 teraman again if the club has the best quality main sbobet88 ternyaman even above the standard.

To play agen sbobet88 terpercaya using this one method where you just simply judi sbobet88 teraman listen to the predictions of updated soccer gambling main sbobet88 ternyaman betting that can be learned from various predictions main sbobet88 ternyaman provided by the trusted online gambling bookies which bandar sbobet88 terbaik are very accurate to be known, from there situs sbobet88 terbagus things that will facilitate you to be able judi sbobet88 teraman to win bets that can be profitable. main sbobet88 ternyaman