DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

New Year's Suggestion

Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:01 am

Introduce the golden items in your ass and let's wait if something better than new Gale's skin comes out.

xD 3 months of "waiting" for that shit is laughable. Really who do fuck is the person in charge of these kind of things?

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: New Year's Suggestion

Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:29 am

Especially for Gale... but aside from that I think it looks nice. We are supposed to get things for each golden item too. I hope they don't start selling skins now...
no more money from me

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:33 am

Namorat wrote:
Especially for Gale... but aside from that I think it looks nice. We are supposed to get things for each golden item too. I hope they don't start selling skins now...

I wouldn't be that dissapointed/mad if Gale's skin giver her a boost or something, but it is likely that not.

But as usual, Lilith doesn't explain things and let's everything to imagination. And yep, I expect they do aside from the skin, some (good) prizes for each item.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:07 am

What do you know something absolutely fucking useless in game. Tnx lilith go fuck yourself nit even going to buy the monthly diamonds card anymore. Haven't used gale is 2+ months might as well be no fucking reward, I'd even take 100 diamonds over cosmetic garbage

PatoMCR
Knight
Knight

Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:54 am

I really can't believe this is the HUGE end of the year's prize... 3 events, 3 months and we get a skin?! lmao! I read somewhere else that the prize was going to be a purple item (or fragment, i don't remember)... well... NOW it kinda looks better than this...

And don't get me wrong, i love Gale and she sure looks great... but if it's only a "costume" and no improvement on her... man..

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:17 am

I bet they still having surprise for you (I shocked the moment they giving Noire Skin; like if this is a joke for Gale or not)
According to their trend now; they will giving some Origin Heroes when comes to CNY or Valentine's Day (They can't just making stuff a mess, do they?)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Stranger
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:08 am

This is such a joke :D
Three month of collecting.....I thought it would be SS of LingLing perhaps or another new hero. But this crap?Come on!This is the biggest joke you'v made of your paying customers ever :(((((

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Still no reward for each item separately too...
no more money from me

ShokY
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:42 pm

and as i see we will not get any ... so do not be surprised if tomorrow when we all log in .. there are no gold items in the pocket ! :) ..

Motto of Lilith : We make anything impossible .. to become possible !

LILITH DON'T SCREW THIS !! PLAYERS ARE WATCHING EVERYWHERE !!

and as someone was saying on another topic/post..
i think we are just some players on this forum and nothing else ..

We can write story's here and nobody will care abut it :)

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:48 am

DeusEx wrote:
Introduce the golden items in your ass and let's wait if something better than new Gale's skin comes out.

xD 3 months of "waiting" for that shit is laughable. Really who do fuck is the person in charge of these kind of things?

Maybe your feedback would be taken seriously if your post was not a direct attack to our company. If you are unhappy about something you have the freedom to give your feedback but the next time that you write something like this post you will get a warning and that will lead a temporary ban.

Regarding the prizes, let's see what was done during the holidays:
1 - 5 day login reward event
2 - Double Normal Drops/Heroic Campaign Drops
3 - Dojos and Caves were open
4 - Scavenger Hunt Part 3 where you could get goblin coins to exchange for new avatars and frames
5 - We sent the reward for the 3 items (Gale Skin plus mozzarella and exp) plus 2017 diamonds to every player on January 1st.
6 - 3 riddles that gave free rewards.

If you were not happy with all of these events that didn't involve costing money in the game and was also not happy with the free gifts you got during them I really don't know how you would be happy. You have the right to dislike the skin and expect a better prize but many players enjoyed the gift. Next time we do this kind of event you have the choice of joining them or not.

Thanks

ShokY wrote:
and as i see we will not get any ... so do not be surprised if tomorrow when we all log in .. there are no gold items in the pocket ! :) ..

Motto of Lilith : We make anything impossible .. to become possible !

LILITH DON'T SCREW THIS !! PLAYERS ARE WATCHING EVERYWHERE !!

and as someone was saying on another topic/post..
i think we are just some players on this forum and nothing else ..

We can write story's here and nobody will care abut it :)

Take a look at the number of posts that I have and you will see that I am here on a daily basis. Was away for few days and the other moderators also didn't check the forum during the holidays so I can understand some users being frustrated. I am not going to let that happen again.