DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: New Year's Suggestion

Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:25 am

Yes, the not do anything just log in events where ok, because they involve no effort, so can't complain about them.
But the 3 month effort event prize (golden items) was awful. The avatar events are just plain bad. The coins were too few, the cheeses also.

The extremely bad event of spending $100 diamonds to get a RANDOM heroe you don't have? Damn... try to learn something really. If you want people to spend so much diamonds in something, make it a good reward. NOT EVEN ONE person was happy about that event. If you could choose the heroe, it would have been kind of good.

Recycling one avatar from previous event, and then doing awful design of the others, well, many people didn't even spend the coins because they were ugly. May be an event, it doesn't seem like one.

And the reason I am mad about all little things is because your Company lied to me once via Facebook, and I bought something and they didn't even care afterwards when I complained (for 2 whole weeks). You are just a greedy company that doesn't care much of your customers, only care for the money. Bugs that keep not getting fixed for over a week. You know that if it a company that is getting paid and is a 24/7 app, people must work all days, right? I'm not saying all day long, but all days yes. Important bugs were issued and nobody did nothing (for a week+, not even a weekend), and then "rewarded" everyone the same (with not good rewards even more, because we deserved rightfully more for HoL and Raids).

Then you people "nerfed" the Raids because there was a "bug" giving too much items? (Said by customer service) The items were to begin with not even many, and then you nerfed it. All my server thought it was simply a tactic of you for gaining more VIP people because they will not rely so much in raids anymore.

Yes, I like the game and will keep playing. But also will keep saying what I think is bad. I will refrain though with my wording. I know it was bad. But well, nobody cared for a long time.

Just saying. If you are going to do paying events, don't do them poorly like almost always. If you are going to do free events, do whatever you want. If the people in customer service don't know English, replace them (don't care if they write with grammatical mistakes, but it must make sense and not be ambiguous). Because I hated so much that they misinformed me and I spent 99$ and they then didn't give a you know what. So. Improve your teams .

That's it. And no bad wording now.

Mirage
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:49 am

A box where I can choose from a set of heroes would be nice. Probably might not happen but that would be nice.

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:34 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

suzy
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:49 am

Then the third tip for you to win in agen judi sbobet88 terhebat playing online soccer gambling with Asian Handicap is link sbobet88 bola tercepat you have to know how to win, in agen judi sbobet88 terhebat online soccer gambling using this Asian Handicap. So taruhan sbobet88 ternyaman you have to know how many goals your server sbobet88 judi terpercaya team has to score, or how many goals taruhan sbobet88 ternyaman you have to hold to not get into bandar bola sbobet88 terjamin your team’s goal.

If previously playing link sbobet88 bola tercepat online soccer gambling can only be done at agen judi sbobet88 terhebat the airport only, now you can play soccer link sbobet88 bola tercepat bets using a mobile phone. In addition to agen judi sbobet88 terhebat the many reliable agents we can find, various taruhan sbobet88 ternyaman online soccer gambling games also have many variations bandar bola sbobet88 terjamin of bets to choose from. Well, this time taruhan sbobet88 ternyaman we will discuss betting football gambling that promises link sbobet88 bola tercepat a lot of wins in gambling, namely Handicraft Gambling. In this game you only need to choose the key team to win the bet.