Lightsz
Squire
Squire

BUG IN THE MARCHANT

Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:15 am

Hello, i got a bug with the marchant, i wanted to buy an item with GOLD and it buy an other item with DIAMONDS, it wast my 520 diamond and i really need it ! can you plz DELETE the ITEM and give me my diamon back plz ! i can join a screen, My name Ingame is "Lightsz" on the 280 MAster of time server !!! PLZ HELP ME

Lightsz
Squire
Squire

Re: BUG IN THE MARCHANT

Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:18 am

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:21 am

Lightsz wrote:
Hello, i got a bug with the marchant, i wanted to buy an item with GOLD and it buy an other item with DIAMONDS, it wast my 520 diamond and i really need it ! can you plz DELETE the ITEM and give me my diamon back plz ! i can join a screen, My name Ingame is "Lightsz" on the 280 MAster of time server !!! PLZ HELP ME

I am very sorry but that is not considered a bug. There are items in the shops that cost gold and items that cost diamonds you bought one item by mistake but there's nothing we can do as the shop is working as intended.

Lightsz
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:33 pm

IT DOESNT WORK LIKE INTENDED !! ITS A BUG I BUY THE GOLD ITEM AND THE GAME BUY ME THE DIAMOND ONE

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:42 pm

So you're saying you didn't actually get the item you clicked on and accepted to purchase? That sounds like an odd error :/
no more money from me

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:13 am

Happened often enough for me too. Tapped too fast and accidentally hit buy on a diamond item. I just assume he wants to make it sound like a bug. As Henry said, it's everyone's own fault. It's not like theres already a confirmation window... Take care next time ;)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:18 am

Lightsz wrote:
IT DOESNT WORK LIKE INTENDED !! ITS A BUG I BUY THE GOLD ITEM AND THE GAME BUY ME THE DIAMOND ONE

I'm sorry but I don't think that is what happened. You probably clicked the diamond item by mistake... The game has been going on for years and no one ever reported what you're saying.

With that said, I think Lilith could, and probably should, be kind enough to give you your diamonds back and remove the item from your inventory. It's obvious that you didn't want to spend hard earned diamonds on a crappy item... And they lose nothing by doing this. I think keeping the customers happy is good for business.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Once i bought three items by mistake i was asleep so i didnt see i was buying items for diamonds. And they told me they cannot give me back Diamonds and take out items.

So they dont care about customers.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 pm

It seems just happened to me. I noticed lack of diamonds. Checked shop and found I bought doomsday blade.
I don't remember doing it and don't remember confirmation inquiry. Happened first time over few months.
Can it be really bug, or just too many sleepy guys?
Maybe you can make return/refund function (active till you use items or fendor refresh)?

hengli

Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:18 am

Ivanrgs wrote:
It seems just happened to me. I noticed lack of diamonds. Checked shop and found I bought doomsday blade.
I don't remember doing it and don't remember confirmation inquiry. Happened first time over few months.
Can it be really bug, or just too many sleepy guys?
Maybe you can make return/refund function (active till you use items or fendor refresh)?

You probably bough the item by mistake just like the other guy.