Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Books of mysteries: crafting recipe change

Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Current recipe: sage wand, sage wand, crystal staff, clasp of life

Suggest to replace one of sage's wands to Scepter of Abyss.

Currently demand for sages wands is unreasonable high.
It is used by almost every mage and to craft 5 items. Two of these items are made of 2 (!) wands. 3 are orange items of 80+ level.

I know sage wands were nicely added to high level raids, dojo and campaign but it is still boring to collect them.

On other side scepter of abyss is used only by itself and in one purple item. Strange to have higher level item so much less needed in orange items.

So it will balance a little if one or two sages wands from orange recipes will be replaced with this scepter. I suggest book of mysteries, as it will look nice: made of 3 different wands and one collar.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Books of mysteries: crafting recipe change

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:07 am

I don't think they will do that because They did it on purpose to create shortage of some items, Shuriken and Sage Wands are prime example of this
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Sage wands are not that hard to get tbh, Shuriken and Spartan Daggers are the real trouble (especially Spartan daggers).

Sage wands drop quite often from gold chests/interstellar merchant/cof, etc. I have almost all the heroes I use upgraded to O2 and I still have 30ish sage wands.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:36 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Sage wands are not that hard to get tbh, Shuriken and Spartan Daggers are the real trouble (especially Spartan daggers).

Sage wands drop quite often from gold chests/interstellar merchant/cof, etc. I have almost all the heroes I use upgraded to O2 and I still have 30ish sage wands.

I am Currently at 90 and Sage Wands are still rare for me though i agree that spartan and shuriken are trouble as well
From what i can remember Natural Remedies used to be short supplied as well but now i have enough of them
however 30ish Sage Wands How Big are you?
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:56 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

I am Currently at 90 and Sage Wands are still rare for me though i agree that spartan and shuriken are trouble as well
From what i can remember Natural Remedies used to be short supplied as well but now i have enough of them
however 30ish Sage Wands How Big are you?

level 99 atm. I have spend many hundreds of millions in gold chests so probably that is why I have so many.

PS: With all these gold chests I got exactly ONE shuriken and one spartan dagger. I even got a lot of O2 items, well not a lot but around 10 or so.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:02 am

I am trying to offer small balance tweak. It seems not logical to have this mid level item in so many high level items.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:09 am

Ivanrgs wrote:
I am trying to offer small balance tweak. It seems not logical to have this mid level item in so many high level items.

Maybe. But to me it is less logical that every single hero needs at least 3 shuriken/spartan dagger anywhere from purple+3 to O2. These are by far the items that you need more in the game, compared to the rate at which you acquire them, and are far more needed than orange items. Orange items I have 40+ of each, shurikens/daggers I have zero at all times.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:55 am

Yes, I agree it seems strange that I also have less issues getting orange items than Shurikens/daggers. But for those we keep opening raid 12 and getting some extra for guild.
Sage wands are also available in lower level raids (ch9 - best), but that's really too much to open so level raid only for these wands.

SnBHunter
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:36 am

Unfortunately Lilith will never do it, such as other examples with physical items that needed to be equiped by some mages, like songbird ring for jasmine at o+2, tell me please, wth she needs physical crit rate?o_O And i'm not saying about not a single item with magic damage or pierce or crit at the same fusion
Ah, sorry there's a whole one item - transforming mask with the whole +70 magic attack, are you serious, guys?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:12 am

SnBHunter wrote:
Unfortunately Lilith will never do it, such as other examples with physical items that needed to be equiped by some mages, like songbird ring for jasmine at o+2, tell me please, wth she needs physical crit rate?o_O And i'm not saying about not a single item with magic damage or pierce or crit at the same fusion
Ah, sorry there's a whole one item - transforming mask with the whole +70 magic attack, are you serious, guys?

I prefer tank items on Jasmine to be honest.