Divarthurus
Squire
Squire

Cara

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Hi there,

Cara's design characterises her as a flying persona. Yet she isn't considered as one vs. Polaris.
One of these 2 things should be changed to make sense.
I suggest to ask the devs to make her a flying hero. I assume it should be easy. There is likely a flag "hero is a flying unit", change the flag to "yes".

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Cara

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Yes She should be considered flying from the start I wonder why she wasn't.
The programmers need to fix this :)
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:24 pm

I have some doubts in it. Did you look at her ? I think, she can't fly too high. Cara is like Mortus soars almost on surface of ground. Not plane, but hoverboard.)))And Mortus get frozen by Polaris always. At last, if developers would make Cara unvulnerable to Polaris, then they must make Mortus unvulnerable too. But that's litlle wrong...

SnBHunter
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Guess Cara, so as Mortus, is not a flying hero, but soaring, and lilith consider as flying heroes only those, who has wings. Plus her ult most likely won't work on polaris such as on other pool's bosses or HoL's, so she'll be useless anyway.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:19 pm

SnBHunter wrote:
Guess Cara, so as Mortus, is not a flying hero, but soaring, and lilith consider as flying heroes only those, who has wings. Plus her ult most likely won't work on polaris such as on other pool's bosses or HoL's, so she'll be useless anyway.

Her debuff would greatly help your heroes stay alive. Especially Osiris, she has problems.

Lumos does not have wings btw.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:30 am

Lumos is energy substance. Most likely, he composed with photons. In that case he can fly even in space.

SnBHunter
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:21 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Her debuff would greatly help your heroes stay alive. Especially Osiris, she has problems.

I'm not so sure about greatly - he uses both attacks: magic and physic, plus you can replace osiris with other hero, you don't have to use exactly her.
And kinda agree with Gremlin about Lumos' nature...

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:21 pm

SnBHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

I'm not so sure about greatly - he uses both attacks: magic and physic, plus you can replace osiris with other hero, you don't have to use exactly her.
And kinda agree with Gremlin about Lumos' nature...

You don't have to use Osiris but she is one of the best heroes for this prophecy pool.

SnBHunter
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:45 pm

It seems like not so best, if she needs cara...

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:51 pm

As no "sane" person would promote Osiris to higher O fusions just because of PP, it is better to focus on another Hero (Havoc, Twins, both which can be awakened also and can be used outside PP).
If only Lilith decided to awaken Osiris (as in dot arena), more people may consider fuse her further. She is just too squishy, needs some more health and armor.
And those heroes are considered as floaters, not fliers. Weird but it is like that. Don't think they will change that (only Desmond as he does fly).