Max4000
Squire
Squire

How to improve the acquirement of Awakening Fragments

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:09 am

Getting awakening fragments is way too expensive or way too lengthy.They are not guaranteed on each sweep of the stage, so stamina is wasted, which means diamonds are wasted. If you do not want to buy diamonds or spend any earned in-game, then you are looking at 80 consecutive days of this. Assuming you are level 90+, you receive ~1000 XP per day if you complete your dailies and spend ~300 stamina, which means that it could take between 26 and 40 days to level up once. If you started an awakening as soon as you hit level 90, then you would likely hit level 93 before you even finished the first quest.

Enough complaining. How should this be fixed? Here are a few suggestions:
1) Make each sweep of the heroic stage give out an awakening fragment
2) Add them as additional rewards to daily challenges
3) Add in an item, not unlike a celestial potion, that has a random chance of dropping in campaign stages(normal/heroic) and can be bought in shops, which when used grants one fragment of the awakening item for the current awakening. This item cannot be used unless there is an awakening active, and on it's first quest.

I think these are viable solutions the problem I previously laid out. Hopefully you will see it that way as well.

Bayerz
Knight
Knight

Re: How to improve the acquirement of Awakening Fragments

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:05 pm

I do agree I had to spend $40USD dollars to get one awakening completed.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Sadly the awakening progress is meant to be slow af. It is what keeps all the level 100 players in the game to complete and upgrade their hero rosters.

As completely f2p Awakening is a pain...and I would not advice anyone to play this game as vip0.

The best way to deal with this is min max your diamond spending and go for 4 resets per day. this will cost 120 diamonds and will get you 5.5 fragments on average per day. This means that it will take you roughly 2 weeks to get the 1st part of the awakening done. Then probably another week to get the 10 dojos or 6 caverns and in a total of 21 days you're done.

120 diamonds is also the exact amount you get daily if you happen to be able to spend 3 bucks per month, and if you enjoy the game this is the best advice I can give... buy the monthly card. It is without a doubt the best deal you ever going to get in this game and even on a year basis that 36 bucks shouldn't hurt the wallet to much. In case that 3 bucks per month ot 36 bucks per year does hurt the wallet to much the only advice I can give you is not what you want to hear anyway.

ultramage
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:53 am

My strategy at the start of the day (1$ VIP1): get daily, sweep, reset, sweep, reset, refill, sweep. Total cost is 216 stam and 120 gems. Then another refill to do daily activities and soulstone collection. It is possible to sustain this for the required 26 days as long as you don't spend gems on anything else.