Rashar
Baron
Baron

chapter 17 stage 1 Torsen

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:56 pm

He 100% and a 6% driller were the only one standing before I attacked.

I did a little over 3m dmg to him and driller with sylphi osiris jasmine lingling nilya

At the end of the batlle he healed to 100% again... I never seen bosses heal in raids.

Chapter 17 isnt hard but if it takes so long to clear it's better to clear 16 twice in that time... also loot in chapter 16 is better.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: chapter 17 stage 1 Torsen

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:53 pm

I haven't experienced what you describe. In any case, I think the longer a raid lasts the better! It means you have a raid open for everyone to attack, and do their daily, and you don't have to worry about spending more points to open it again. The guild points are a big bottleneck, it's impossible to have enough points to keep opening 15 & 16 at the same time.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:28 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I haven't experienced what you describe. In any case, I think the longer a raid lasts the better! It means you have a raid open for everyone to attack, and do their daily, and you don't have to worry about spending more points to open it again. The guild points are a big bottleneck, it's impossible to have enough points to keep opening 15 & 16 at the same time.

Well we just have a low raid open for dailies. And with regards to raidpoints being a bottleneck, yes they are. But our server isn't old, many people still in the 90-100 levels.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:56 am

Chapter was reopened, once again we reached the stage where Torsen is and he is still bugged. He simply heals himself back to full once at the end of the attempt. I assume this is due to his ultimate and when he transforms back the way his hp is calculated counts as healing.

https://imgur.com/TyFO6xo

Once again as you can see he is at 100%... this should not be possible I went in their with sylphis and other heroes causing aoe damage and since he's at the front he will take damage.

It's been a month, screenshots have been provided here and the other topic and the bug hasnt even been checked nor has any confirmation or reply been giving by Lilith on this.