epicwolf
Squire
Squire

Guild Wars Registration

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:38 am

Hello Sir,
first of all thanks for this great game,this game is really enjoyable & addictive... :)
my suggestion for you guys, we need easily visible icon for guild wars registration so we can easily find & register. At the moment this icon is found under schedule section, but it is hard to find for beginners & they don't even get that where to register. just because of that so many guild teams are left out of play guild wars, sometimes we forgot to register just because of it is not easily visible or found. this icon should be in Guild Wars Portal & easily visible to us. you guys please think about this... :)

Bayerz
Knight
Knight

Re: Guild Wars Registration

Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:35 am

I agree or come out with auto registration because most of us forget and don't have time.

Bayerz
Knight
Knight

Auto-guils war register

Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:36 am

I suggest a auto register for the guild wars. Because most of us have other things going on and we sometimes forget to register and we don't have time.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:07 am

Merged similar threads.

ultramage
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:03 am

I suggest at least a red badge on the guild hall building when a registration is pending; and don't remove it until registration is done or expires.

As a guildmaster in europe, GW ends early morning, but new day happens in the afternoon. The reward in the mailbox reminds me that gw is over, but then I have to remember to actually register later. Luckily one of the elders always has my back if I forget. A lifehack is to not click that mailbox message, that way you get a badge on your mailbox at least.