BarryAllen
Knight
Knight

Sky Tower

Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:50 pm

The Tower that existed prior made sense. Instead you replace it with this OP's shit. Whole design is a joke. Absolutely nothing fun about this feature. If anything just another thing to play 10 times through and just get more pissed off with the broken ass game. Someone needs to give Lilith the developer prize for the worst features in a game.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Sky Tower

Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:26 pm

I have no idea what your problem is. This new tower is more fun than the last one, which could be finished almost immediately.
no more money from me

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:29 pm

^ Exactly. If your idea of "fun" is content that can be beaten in 30 minutes in day 1 with no challenge whatsoever then I wonder why you play games. Not only that is not fun, it is also a waste of dev time. I wouldn't say this new tower is super fun but... it is certainly better than the last one.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:47 am

The only downside of the tower, to me eyes, are the prizes. Well, I don't know the prizes of all the 10 floors, but so far they are not good for having to pass those hard to beat floors. The previous tower was extremely easy (boring) but with great prizes. I assume one could make around 2 precious stones by the end of the tower? Which is great, but I would like some items as well. The difficulty it has is OK, you have to work on some heroes you wouldn't otherwise.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:19 am

DeusEx wrote:
The only downside of the tower, to me eyes, are the prizes. Well, I don't know the prizes of all the 10 floors, but so far they are not good for having to pass those hard to beat floors. The previous tower was extremely easy (boring) but with great prizes. I assume one could make around 2 precious stones by the end of the tower? Which is great, but I would like some items as well. The difficulty it has is OK, you have to work on some heroes you wouldn't otherwise.

You have gaia stones in floors 5 and 9 which is great.

BarryAllen
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Yeah nothing more fun that facing a team way OP'd. Stage 2-2 had to do 1.8 million in damage which is f**king insane and for what some runes...wow, those will come in handy. Yeah prior Tower may have been too easy but they could have fixed that and at least allowed players to collect useful items. Where in the game does anyone get collecting runes. You can enchant, forge and train but that was not enough why not add some more shit on top of it like runes. The whole point of a new feature is to be challenging and get good rewards. This is just a bunch of OP'd levels with crap for rewards. No incentive to play it if that is all it is handing out.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:00 pm

It is all relative. You think the previous tower had better rewards? You know that you can farm 2 full O2 items in 3-4 days right? Getting 1 gaia stone takes 1 month. I don't see how the rewards are worse now.

Either way I think the challenge is the main reason for a feature, I don't really care about more equipment. What are you going to do with more equipment if there is nothing to use it against?

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:55 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
It is all relative. You think the previous tower had better rewards? You know that you can farm 2 full O2 items in 3-4 days right? Getting 1 gaia stone takes 1 month. I don't see how the rewards are worse now.

Either way I think the challenge is the main reason for a feature, I don't really care about more equipment. What are you going to do with more equipment if there is nothing to use it against?

I agree, the challenge to beat the stages is the fun. Being one of the first to beat the tower is a goal too. I think on my server only two or maybe three managed it so far and I am only at 7 myself.
no more money from me

BarryAllen
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:51 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:

Really, are we playing the same game? Who has reached the point of just having so much excess gear that they are like, shit I wish they would put more toons in this game so I can use this stockpile of shit I have accumulated. As far as the O2 items, yeah maybe in sweeping la-la land. 80 fragments with a rate of maybe 3 /10 sweeps. How many diamonds do you burn crafting an O2 item in 3-4 days. Transforming Mask = O2, 80 Staff of Illumination, 80 Primordial Stone, 80 Etheral Cloak so dont give me that shit that an item can be crafted in 3-4 days. Maybe if you are blowing a shit load of gems.

BarryAllen
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:18 am

Lets look at it in logic, a normal non 2nd mortage on the house player is not crafting 2 items every 3-4 days. Lets say they can get 1. Mask requires 3 items so 12 days or close to 2 weeks for 1 item. Toons have 5 items so we will say maybe a month to fill that toon, ok her eis the next toon for signin as well as a chest toon or an event toon. Pretty sure they all will not be maxed at the end of the month. So now behind on toons and it keeps piling up. Runes are only valid for awakened toons and outfit them with so little they make it almost not worth it. If you took a poll between runes and gear pretty sure the scale would be in favor of gear. My sylphi has all 3 runes on her, maxed enchanted and trained and 2 of 3 opened on forge for her and head to head against a 3 or 4 star she can lose still. Runes did not add anything great. Lilth should concentrate more on improving what is in the game than adding useless content. How about making gear interchangeable that way a player could test out all toon, not just newly released OPd ones.