BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Awakened Dokras

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:22 pm

It seems like whenever I face Dokras in COF, a couple different things are happening which I am not sure if it is a bug or the way it is supposed to be.

1. When all enemies on the field die, Dokras does not show right away, instead his ultimate goes off first then he ends up on field of battle and about 2 seconds later goes off again.

2. His lightning strikes are double hitting toons. I will have specific toons hit twice by his lightning. Vulko is a prime example and though he had full life, Dokras ends up killing him although that may be another issue altogether with as crappy as Vulko's HP is. Not sure if awakened Vulko better but non-awakened 6 star O-2 can not take shit for damage.

Also the amount of damage Dokras produces is insane. I have been hit with his lightning strikes once and in the end shows 140K in damage and I know his little hedgehogs are not doing mass amounts of damage.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Awakened Dokras

Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:04 pm

1 - If he gets full energy when the last enemy dies it can happen. If he has not full energy he cannot ult.
2 - His lightning only strikes each toon once, but it strikes everyone one of them in a random sequence, with each hit doing 50% more dmg than the previous one. The first toon to get hit receives a small amount of dmg, the last one receives a large amount of dmg. This includes summons/illusions, so, if there are a lot of those on the battlefied the lightning dmg keeps increasing exponentially and the last hit is capable of killing heroes much more resilient than vulko.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Re: Awakened Dokras

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:43 pm

awknd dokras IS Beast