Rashar
Baron
Baron

Orkon ultimate is bugged part 2

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:07 am

https://imgur.com/rsyZYxJ

"Parasites do not allow you to activate enemy ultimates.."

Well there is no need for that because in automated gamemodes they will do it anyway.

Lately I been founding myself losing a lot to Orkon and was figuring out exactly how that was possible, but when he captures my sylphi or my hurok for example they use their ultimates and well... let's just say that winning 3 vs 7 if he grabs Hurok is a bit too much. and 4 vs 6 with both my and enemy sylphi using ultimates is not very winnable either.

Now regardless of my capacity to play or team comps, his ultimate clearly is bugged and is giving a huge advantage. He already is OP enough.

Maybe when possible you could fix this aswell, just like how you guys fixed Hurok....

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Orkon ultimate is bugged part 2

Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:28 am

I have seen this happen although very rarely lately and mostly with specific heroes. It used to happen more often with serafine for me.

Chari
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:27 am

It has happend to me especially with goram, nylia and tsuki

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:01 pm

When he controls Tashi it's very unfair too, my Tashi ults super fast even when under Orkon's influence and ends up killing one or two of my team and then he dies.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:44 am

*bump* still not fixed and it is getting more and more annoying.

Slyrk
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:14 pm

I noticed that it happens to my Vulko a lot. Maybe a hint to the devs where to look: I believe it has something to do with the triggering times of ultimates. When Orkon starts using his ultimate, the affected hero is still under my control for about 3 seconds. If, during that time, the hero ultimates and the ultimate either has a long animation (such as Vulko, Nilya, Goram, Serafine, Hurok) or the ultimate lasts for a long time (such as Sylphi's), the effects of the ultimate may be applied only after the hero is converted. And it seems to happen so frequently because Orkon seems to target heroes with high energy.

If I'm right, it should have an easy fix: convert heroes in the same instant that Orkon's ultimate is used, i.e., at the beginning of the animation instead of the end.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:15 pm

They will use their ultimate regardless of the timing.

Orkon steals my sylphi who does not have an ultimate. Sylphi gets hit by my team... she now has full nrg bar... she releases ulti and annihalates my team or dies trying. Either way I am fighting myself and thus no chance of winning the battle.

Bug needs to be fixed as it has been here for like 4 months orso

Nady
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:46 am

Orkon is definitely a character who is better as foe than ally. When he is at the enemy, its 100% take Tsuki Sylphi or Goram... doesnt matter who are the others next to them, and always use their ult. When orkon is on your side you will got a lingling or lumos like character. My only positive experience with Orkon in the mines, when Malrath ulted the enemies, then Garrick got the Orkon ult and I run with Garrick from right to left and left to right until he died :D

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Well yeah, but ontopic, mc-ed characters are NOT supposed to ult.

So far still no response from Lilith although it does not surprise me,

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:48 am

bump he is still bugged