mojodragon9
Squire
Squire

Celestial Potion Auto-Triggering Use

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:57 pm

This is the second time my Celestial Potion auto-triggered its use on its own. It seems to happen when I finish or start a new quest. The first time I was on Solomon, already working on his battle stages portion of the quest. Not understanding how it happened, I did not report it. This time I am 100% sure I did not even touch the Potion. I finished the Li Twins awakening and started Embriel. I already had a fully constructed Crystal Headband and when the quest started I noticed I had two Headbands. Not understanding where the second one came from, I reviewed my items and saw that my Celestial Potion was gone. I am absolutely sure I did not touch it. It triggered on its own. Not sure what the deal is but I want them back and this fixed. I've already contacted customer support but now I'm afraid to buy another from the events. It's nothing but a waste of money if I can't trigger it when and where I want.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Celestial Potion Auto-Triggering Use

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Send support a screenshot of the 2 items as it should obviously be impossible to obtain.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:13 pm

This bug should've been resolved already. There's a confirmation window now and it popped up on my Volt two days ago.
The issue probably is that you had the 80-pcs item already crafted. As Kemo said, contact the support please :)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

mojodragon9
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:09 am

Thanks. I had already contacted support. I am waiting their reply. Just an FYI, I was not presented with any confirmation about the Potion. I simply started a new awakening quest and the Potion was used and I had a second Headband. Same with the first theft of my Potion: no notice, just used without my knowledge. Thanks for the info that this was a known bug. It does not seem that it's fixed yet.