Bayerz
Knight
Knight

Going down hill.

Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:34 am

So in the arena, no one on my server will post because you all think it's not a bug. But I'm tired of challenging people in the arena and all of their ultimate unleash in the first 20 seconds and I can't get one. I was defeated in 10 seconds because everyone unleashed their ultimites right away. I recorded it and sent it to the Facebook page. Our 50K patties are being defeated by 30K parties. I had 7 star heros and they had 2-4 stars and they said, "nothing is wrong. Your party only has 4 stars" WHEN THAT WASN'T MY PARTY!!!!!! And I'm tired of having to PAY TO WIN! I spent to much money on this game and I'm done. People with 7 star gorams and Petros are taking over EVERYTHING!!!!! I'm sick of this game! It was fun until everyone started paying to WIN! I'm sick of it! What about the free players!?!?!?!?!?!?! And over 150000 DIAMONDS TO VIP 15! A GAME I PLAY IF YOU ONLY BUY 4$ WORTH YOU GET VIP 7 OUT OF 7!!!!!!! WITH GREAT BENIFITS! LIKE WHY WOULD SOMEONE NEED TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS JUST TO WIN!!!!!!

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Going down hill.

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Can you provide screenshots?

Atm you come across like a crybaby which is perfectly fine, however it is better to be a crybaby who is right.

Anyway... pics or it didn't happen.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:12 am

So if I read it right, you pissed off because someone spend more than you and you sad because not only you the one who paid for the win but they win not you?

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:45 am

Nady wrote:
So if I read it right, you pissed off because someone spend more than you and you sad because not only you the one who paid for the win but they win not you?

I think his problem is prices are too high, and goram after being first introduced in January is still not available in shops... Lilith don't release heroes like before, new heroes are overpowered.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:01 am

I dont feel that frustration. On my server Petros are rare. If she/he lost with 50k rating against 30k, things like this happened. But I hardly believe in that since 30k rating is 6k per heroes which are laughable. I dont met with 30k rating teams and I am not at top tier.