BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Fortress 5-3

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Anyone have a team for 5-3. Fucking Hurok goes off 10 seconds into the fight. Ezio and Prince are untouchable. All toons available as I reset the level.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Fortress 5-3

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Tell me what relevant heroes you cannot use (ie. the ones you do not own or do not have upgraded), so I can test teams with the others.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:07 pm

These are all O2 Mariana, Serafine, Ariel, Namtar, Dokras, Riley, Garrick, Cara, Kaneq, Tanya, Ezio, Octo, Zem, Taurus, Ling, Osiris, Gizmo, Nilya, Baltor, Nightshade, Sumiko,
Jasmine, Bloodspear, Alice, Vernos, Solomon, Sylphi, Goram, Goblin Squad, Jasper, Vulko, Tareth, Konrad, Mirelle, Hurok, Chrona,

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:34 pm

I own all toons minus the latest Conjuring Stone toon.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:54 pm

I did some quick tests and this is what I came up with:

Don't use malrath's ult. He will be targetted by hurok so your other heroes will be free to use ults at will. Ezio will keep malrath alive since one of his abilities will refill malrat's HP (Ezio dissapeares from the battlefield and it counts as a unit dying).

From your I list I gather that Malrath is the only of these heroes you do not have upgraded? If you can't use him I can try some other strategy. In any case, you should totally work on Malrath, he is one of the best arena heroes out there :)

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Recently started working on Malrath. Was swapping him for Goram as Goram gets targeted but does not last too long.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Malrath is an amazing arena hero, one of the best imo. But you can't use him in the front against every team, especially on defense.

Anyway, if you can't use the malrath/sumiko strategy yet, I tried some different stuff. I remember at the time I didn't have Sumiko yet, so Serafine was the key. I did use some P2W heroes to improve the chances of surviving, but it was serafine who did the hard work.

I tried to use a similar strategy, but using only heroes that you have upgraded. I got this:
The idea is to have your hurok ult first (95% of the time he will target the other hurok), if the other hurok gets a ult on your serafine you can quit. Then you need garrick ult+serafine to kill ezio. If you don't have garrick's buff yet, try to hit the other opponents. If you have the buff hit ezio or the others, doesn't matter, just don't hit PoP when he is alone on the left side of the screen.

This strategy, with these heroes, is not terribly effective when compared to the malrath/sumiko strategy, or using serafine with a different comp. You need some luck with the ult timings, but it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:42 pm

The 1st team I get destroyed with. The 2nd team Mirelle seems to push Hurok's ultimate quicker which lands on enemy Hurok. The prince with his gold freeze is a pain in the ass and if enemy Hurok would actually die would not worry about him picking off my toons one by one being once 1 dies he goes off on next and just continues like that like he has an endless utilmate. I even used Ezio in place of Tareth. Enemy Hurok goes off but with Ezio moving around misses him. Then Ezio stops and Hurok goes off again though not sure if his 1st utl attempt failed how he can set it off 5 seconds later.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Cannot pass this level because it is bugged. Hurok went off on Ezio and 5 seconds later enemy ezio sets off ultimate. Bullshit...been on this level for past week and done playing it. If enemy is going to be immune to ultimates what's the point.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:33 pm

BarryAllen wrote:
The 1st team I get destroyed with. The 2nd team Mirelle seems to push Hurok's ultimate quicker which lands on enemy Hurok. The prince with his gold freeze is a pain in the ass and if enemy Hurok would actually die would not worry about him picking off my toons one by one being once 1 dies he goes off on next and just continues like that like he has an endless utilmate. I even used Ezio in place of Tareth. Enemy Hurok goes off but with Ezio moving around misses him. Then Ezio stops and Hurok goes off again though not sure if his 1st utl attempt failed how he can set it off 5 seconds later.

By 1st team do you mean the Malrath/Sumiko team? That team was very reliable for me... I was succeeding over 50% of the time when I tested it. Maybe your heroes need to have better upgrades?

The 2nd team, as I said, requires timing and luck. Don't use Ezio, he will keep malrath alive forever, and also he will kill slower than tareth and not give your other heroes physical armor.

You can try other teams with serafine, this one is probably not the best since I limited it to only the few dozen heroes you mentioned. I liked it cause it seemed my hurok was affecting his hurok in 95% of the matches. With malrath on front you don't have to care about his Hurok. As long as he targets your malrath there is no problem, malrath will never die because of Ezio and Hurok will not pick anyone else.