ultramage
Knight
Knight

Clicking 'Customer Service' crashes in Nox emu

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:53 pm

In Nox 5.1.0.0, clicking the support button on the login screen, or going Profile -> Support -> Customer Service, will crash the game.
I somehow managed to submit a request before the update, amidst all the crashes, but now I'm not even able to check for replies.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Clicking 'Customer Service' crashes in Nox emu

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:40 pm

I don't think Lilith will be able to help you with an emulator. This behaviour does not happen on android devices and Lilith is not responsible for Nox. There isn't much we can do except tell you to use a different emulator, or no emulator.

Or maybe someone in here has experienced a similar problem and has found a workaround?

ultramage
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:46 am

Well, it is their app that crashes, probably because of some unexpected/unchecked condition. I'm not sure if it's reproducible by others, but for me it does it on a clean install. It is also an 'android device' (just an emulated one), so the crash dumps are available as usual.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:52 am

ultramage wrote:
In Nox 5.1.0.0, clicking the support button on the login screen, or going Profile -> Support -> Customer Service, will crash the game.
I somehow managed to submit a request before the update, amidst all the crashes, but now I'm not even able to check for replies.

What's your PC specs? Do your CPU have VT support?
It might because of Memory/Core Processing Problem which make the game/app crashed.
Did you refer to Nox Customer Service about it; since it's latest update from Nox might having issues.