Pendekar
Squire
Squire

Hero suggestion- Medusa

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:54 am

Medusa will be at the front unit(Because cliche if use medusa as middle and back row). She will fight with the poisonous claw hand.

Medusa Skill and Ability:

Ultimate skill: Medusa curse- Medusa will curse all enemy into stone for 7 second and cause massive dammage. The enemy health will slowly decreasing by 40-60%.

First Ability: Nightmare claw- Medusa slash at one person first, and the giant claw coming from back and slash all the enemy, cause moderate dammage with poison and bleeding.

Second skill: Medusa Wrath- Medusa scream cause moderate dammage to all enemy and the wave strike all the enemy and the place become full of poisonous substance that decrease enemy health for 40-50%.

Third ability:Serpent Guard- Medusa summon 2 Serpent Guard with sword and shield(Snake that has humanoid body) and fight until death. Medusa can call another Serpent Guard even there is Serpent Guard still alive.

I dont know how to send my art for Medusa suggestion. I hope that my suggestion will granted.
Last edited by Pendekar on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pendekar
Squire
Squire

Re: Hero suggestion- Medusa

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:55 am

Pendekar wrote:
Medusa will be at the front unit(Because cliche if use medusa as middle and back row). She will fight with the poisonous claw hand.

Medusa Skill and Ability:

Ultimate skill: Medusa curse- Medusa will curse all enemy into stone for 7 second and cause massive dammage. The enemy health will slowly decreasing by 40-60%.

First Ability: Nightmare claw- Medusa slash at one person first, and the giant claw coming from back and slash all the enemy, cause moderate dammage with poison and bleeding.

Second skill: Medusa Wrath- Medusa scream cause moderate dammage to all enemy and the wave strike all the enemy and the place become full of poisonous substance that decrease enemy health for 40-50%.

Third ability:Serpent Guard- Medusa summon 2 Serpent Guard with sword and shield(Snake that has humanoid body) and fight until death. Medusa can call another Serpent Guard even there is Serpent Guard still alive.

I dont know how to send my art for Medusa suggestion.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Hello, Pendekar; and welcome to Lilith Games Forum.
About Medusa, she is already in Lilith Games Hero Roster (but unreleased in Soul Hunters)

Talk about sending the pictures, you can use Full Editor and attach the pictures you mentioned.
Add files, then place inline.

Your suggestion might somehow helping Medusa having minor "makeover" on skills.

Medusa have your thanks for mention her up. Here's a picture of her:
card_bg_big_16_s.jpg

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:38 pm

that picture is pg18 for sure! i'm hoping for sirpa

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:10 pm

Reggelt wrote:
that picture is pg18 for sure! i'm hoping for sirpa

PG18? You forgot to mentioned Cyana (her pose and body shape also turned PG18)

You're hoping for Sirpa? Let's see if Lilith Games planning to add her with her ulti changing...
You want the cute Sirpa(Not so PG18):
card_bg_big_13.jpg

Or Dark Sirpa?
card_bg_big_13_s.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:05 pm

you would know this @jerensoon. how many serpent creatures are at lilith's disposal?

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:47 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
you would know this @jerensoon. how many serpent creatures are at lilith's disposal?

I remembered there's total of 5 serpent heroes (Musahi, Sumiko, Sirpa, Medusa, [That muscular serpent] )