Turtle
Squire
Squire

Re: Hero Balance Suggestions V2

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 pm

@Dazz (not quoting to avoid huge quotes)

I agree that base stats are a big issue as well, if you look at some of the newer heroes growth rates they’re ridiculously high. Even comparing Mazir to Sylphi who is far from an old/useless hero, Mazir trumps her in every category. But also really old heroes lack a lot of the “extra” stuff that newer heroes get.

Namtar second skill was a typo sorry, I was planning to write the same thing as the first one but decided not to because it was boring and wanted to think of something else.

Yes tholins fourth skill boosts the wolves, but imo having them attack a little bit faster to begin with would go a long way. Random example: if they attack every 2 seconds now, change it to 1.8, then tholin’s 10% boost brings it to 1.62s/attack.

On Avior I really like the idea of draining Attack Speed, I’ll add that and your suggestion for Shirley to the original post.

DOTs in general do need a big fix though. Cyana would lose a lot of her uselessness if her ult worked as stated, I’m sure there are more heroes in the situation that Cyana/Arcturus are in that I haven’t found yet.

Turtle
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Aye Kemo he struggles against phys but (generally speaking) phys heroes also have lower magic armour so he heals more off them. In village I went for phys toughness/resistance and put a phys resistance rune on him (can’t remember but I think it was just a tier 1 rune it only gives 4.5% resistance), it seems to be enough to not have him flat out fall over every time a phys hero looks at him.

Dazz
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:01 pm

Honestly, Vincents biggest buff would be getting moved further back in the frontline. As of right now he is the 5th front most hero in the game. Push him further back so more armor based heroes could be chosen to protect him. I feel he does fine once several people are dead and the ults are rolling, but never makes it to that point.

Namtar and Vincent could also use a slight rework maybe too. They both have the same boring 4th skill. Tack it onto another one of their skills as a passive, or whenever this skill is used increase Magic Armor by x. This gives them a new skill slot open to use. Namtar can get some Lift Synergy that works with other peoples lifts. Like whenever someone is lifted Namtar Unleashes a demonic Slash on them. Might be silly cause Demonic Slash also lifts, obviously it wouldn't if they already were lifted. Don't know what Vincent could get. Maybe a cheat death or something. A % of Vincents damage is stored into a blood globe, on Vincent's death, he drinks from the Globe healing for the amount stored. Untargetable during. Once per Wave.