Rashar
Baron
Baron

I'd like my money back please.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:12 pm

So a few days ago the Salus skin was for sale and after reading the ability it seemed very useful for raidbosses or pve. In short it seemed as if this skin would be good.

I had my questions about the wording and made a topic on reddit about that

https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulHuntersGam ... tually_do/

As you can see many people assumed the wrong thing about this ability, because in reality it attacks shields and it didn't do anything with physical armor.

However... if you read the ability from the skin it clearly mentions physical armor multiple times. Even though the wording is weird as f*** there is no mention of the word shield.

https://imgur.com/T4IKs9u

(screenshot of the old wording from Salus his Skin)

I asked google play for a refund of the purchased product, but it was denied due to google play policy of 48 hours had passed.

I contacted customer support and asked for a refund, a compensation or just fixing the ability to match the tooltip but they basicly told me to be patient and that it would be fixed in the next patch.

Well that was a huge disappointment (I hoped for the best but I expected the worst) 5% physical armour reduction... still miles away from what I paid for.

So when I contacted customer support again... this is the shit they tried to feed me:

Hello.

Sorry for the inconvenience. His skin is a bug before, we have fixed it now. Considering the players have bought it, we have added the 5% reducing armor skill for it. This hero is strong enough now, especially in raid. Please use it in raid to have a check.

Customer Service Elaine

You got to be absolutely shitting me right?

You give me a product that could not be any more different from what I bought, you deny me a refund, you deny my compensation offer, but then after it is still far from what you advertised you're telling me well the hero is strong enough... I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried...

So in short... well the product is not what you wanted, but the hero is strong enough, try it...

I suggest everyone that is unhappy with the purchase because of the ability is not what they paid for to contact customer support, ask for a refund or adequate compensation or demand that the ability will do what it actually said it would do.

And dont forget to ask for a refund with your creditcard, open a paypal dispute or go directly to apple app store or google play and make sure to open a claim there.
Lilith done many shitty things but selling something that does something entirely different because they can't translate things even if their lives depended on it CAN NEVER BE THE PROBLEM OF THE CUSTOMER.

Don 't forget that for future skins, dont buy it AT ALL, if they get away with this then they can write whatever they want in the tooltip text and let the hero do something entirely different. This has to stop here and should never happen again.

Rate the app 1 star, give constructive and honest feedback and stop buying the skins at all.

p.s. @Hengli if you're around, this is THE time to step up.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Re: I'd like my money back please.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:09 am

"This hero is strong enough now..." never though they're willing to said that consider them doing it everyday (releasing op new hero) and I don't like Salus very much so I could careless. Both his desgin and avatar just doesn't fit onto the game. I don't know if they somehow got a new artist or whatever but they're doing a very bad and terrible job so far. One more thing, I'm new. :)
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 am

Sylphi wrote:
"This hero is strong enough now..." never though they're willing to said that consider them doing it everyday (releasing op new hero) and I don't like Salus very much so I could careless. Both his desgin and avatar just doesn't fit onto the game. I don't know if they somehow got a new artist or whatever but they're doing a very bad and terrible job so far. One more thing, I'm new. :)

Welcome, Sis. I never expecting you to be here.
Thing you need to know about design: It was forced to recolored and redesigned due to Blizzard Storm last year or two.
His Original Face:
card_bg_big_66.jpg

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:41 am

Try requesting a refund again, saying that you do not accept because the 'fixed' version is not behaving like the advertised description at the time of purchase. If not, sorry to hear, it sucks that these 'digital purchases' seem to escape all seller liability laws.

PaulMcGuire
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:22 pm

The theme is quite cool and the hero has performed the paymetodoyourhomework review tasks so strongly. It would be enough for Salus and I liked him the most in the game. Don’t know why other people are hating him but his involvement in the game is just great.