BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Congrats Lilith

Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:36 pm

I have not figured out what is worse, the person who comes up with the (censor) up ideas or the douche bag that approves them. You have found every way possible to completely (censor) this game. From server merges to raping people on the runes to the latest additional of pets which has to be the most stupidest (censor) idea in the history of gaming. You have basically taken what used to be a good game and found every way possible to mold it into complete (censor). You cannot fix anything in the game players bring to your attention but you can add more (censor) they do not want. Awakened Sumiko whirlwind has been broken ever since her awakening was released yet no fix. Vulko's HP is complete (censor) and had nothing for dodge rate plus when he is in stealth mode just stands there with his fingers in his vagina. COF nets complete (censor) out of every run. Even fragments would be an improvement but why the (censor) would you want to do that! You now have 8 enemies in HOL and still not open every day even though been posted several times. Your Facebook support is something to be desired. You can send a question about a bug and get a response of the weather because they are (censor) clueless to the game they are supporting and forget passing anything onto the developers being it is probably one fat (censor) guy living in his mom's basement. I use to think this game was way better than HC but at least they got their (censor) together and improved the game..probably a little too late but you guys are a ship on fire and the developers are trying to put it out with gasoline.
Last edited by BarryAllen on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Re: Congrats Lilith

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:10 am

So true.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:50 am

BarryAllen wrote:
I have not figured out what is worse, the person who comes up with the fucked up ideas or the douche bag that approves them. You have found every way possible to completely ass fuck this game. From server merges to raping people on the runes to the latest additional of pets which has to be the most stupidest fucking idea in the history of gaming. You have basically taken what used to be a good game and found every way possible to mold it into complete shit. You cannot fix anything in the game players bring to your attention but you can add more shit they do not want. Awakened Sumiko whirlwind has been broken ever since her awakening was released yet no fix. Vulko's HP is complete shit and had nothing for dodge rate plus when he is in stealth mode just stands there with his fingers in his vagina. COF nets complete shit out of every run. Even fragments would be an improvement but why the fuck would you want to do that! You now have 8 enemies in HOL and still not open every day even though been posted several times. Your Facebook support is something to be desired. You can send a question about a bug and get a response of the weather because they are fucking clueless to the game they are supporting and forget passing anything onto the developers being it is probably one fat ass guy living in his mom's basement. I use to think this game was way better than HC but at least they got their shit together and improved the game..probably a little too late but you guys are a ship on fire and the developers are trying to put it out with gasoline.

Lmao i dont play this game i play art of conquest but seems like something in common with both games lmao bothngot something op, both supports are horrible, and they make the game worse by day rather than improving
You give them a suggestion on how to fix broken things and they go and do a damn 360 and do something completely opposite of how to fix it and somehow make things worse

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:42 am

Being unhappy with the game's direction is ok, but try not to use profanity.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:17 pm

That is like being cut off while driving and saying try not to use your horn or the middle finger.

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:00 pm

If you don't like the game you can always try a different game. No its not like being cut off while driving as well. Each and every game have its own good and bad. They all have flaws or mechanical issues. Maybe you should create a game that can give you everything? I have yet to see a game that is like that. Server merger is awesome why would anyone wants to stay in a dead server. Many people quite and stop playing combining server is a good idea. Oh well so what if you lose your Rank I rather lose some Rank than to let a team or a Guild Dominate the server and gain everything.
** DO you really have to use profinaty over a game? In the end its just a game lol you act like you own Lilith and the company or something.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 am

Server merge is what brought in a guild that dominates the server. If you don't like the use of profanity then go back and read your Bible otherwise STFU.

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:20 am

You act like a little kid always crying and complaining. It's so simple don't like the game uninstall it.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:52 pm

I act like a kid...this was your post - Is there any rules for profinaty or is this allow? I'm pretty sure BarryAllen broke the rule by telling me to STFU.
My complaints in this game are in regards to players in my guild who don't blow money daily and how they are being screwed. Obviously your posts are about you.

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Nope I follow the Rules and at least give respect. I don't need to use those words as your opinion is yours and not mine. Boo hoo so you don't want to blow money but want everything handed to you. Go to a fast food joint and order anything you want see how much that cost you. Also you if you know its a money game why even play and complain why don't you just stop playing? Theres many games out there each games has its own way of doing things. All company needs to make money no company does things for free. You think Red cross is free?
Last edited by Kate4ever on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.