Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Batmans Ultimate

Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:21 am

So according to the description, his car hits all emenies along the way. When I tested him, he attacked the only front liner, and when the car drove through all other players, nothing happened and no damage was done. Or am I reading it wrong?
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE
#1 Guild on server 301 KONG

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Batmans Ultimate

Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:45 am

Bayerz wrote:
So according to the description, his car hits all emenies along the way. When I tested him, he attacked the only front liner, and when the car drove through all other players, nothing happened and no damage was done. Or am I reading it wrong?

It only does damage to enemies that are close to Batman.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:02 pm

hengli wrote:
Bayerz wrote:

Zomg a Hengli reply... how rare...

okay so... here is the DESCRIPTION:

https://imgur.com/bJOocvX

And your explanation is:

[/quote]
It only does damage to enemies that are close to Batman.[/quote]

Those are two different things you know... can't you guys for once actually USE THE RIGHT FUCKING descriptions... especially on charactars that cost money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting very agitated that whenever I spend money... things arent working when described.... last time you guys stole 20 bucks from me with the stupid salus skin... the batman thing is on a much smaller scale as it is just one thing in one of his 5 moves...

but atm his awakening stats are bugged... and his ultimate description is clearly wrong... because HITTING ALL ENEMIES and HITTING ENEMIES CLOSE are not the same damn thing you scamming *beep* *beep* *beep*

fix the description or fix the ability...

Willy69
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Fix the description

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Rashar wrote:
hengli wrote:
Bayerz wrote:

Zomg a Hengli reply... how rare...

okay so... here is the DESCRIPTION:

https://imgur.com/bJOocvX

And your explanation is:

It only does damage to enemies that are close to Batman.[/quote]

Those are two different things you know... can't you guys for once actually USE THE RIGHT FUCKING descriptions... especially on charactars that cost money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting very agitated that whenever I spend money... things arent working when described.... last time you guys stole 20 bucks from me with the stupid salus skin... the batman thing is on a much smaller scale as it is just one thing in one of his 5 moves...

but atm his awakening stats are bugged... and his ultimate description is clearly wrong... because HITTING ALL ENEMIES and HITTING ENEMIES CLOSE are not the same damn thing you scamming *beep* *beep* *beep*

fix the description or fix the ability...[/quote]

You are correct. Wrong wordings. Maybe even considered false advertising in some countries.

Re Salus, 50% off armor to air shield. That was an effing steal indeed lol.

hengli

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 am

Rashar wrote:

fix the description or fix the ability...

Will ask them to change the description.

rhaaalovely
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:46 pm

come on, we are paying for a hero in order to get what is written in the decription!
please rather fix the ability!!
or fix the price, cf my other post

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:12 pm

When batman entire his vehicle most of the times hit all enemies. But you're saying that his ult rarely hits everyone. LOL So his entrance is better than his ult. O.O Wording will sometimes be wrong when it gets transalated so that can't be help. But i do notice that this happens many times. Maybe you guys need a better transalator :) Or at least have the transalator play the game lol.

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:13 pm

rhaaalovely wrote:
come on, we are paying for a hero in order to get what is written in the decription!
please rather fix the ability!!
or fix the price, cf my other post

On point. Fix the ability

rhaaalovely
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Customer : "Hi, there must be something wrong... I've ordered a washing machine on your website but I received a hair-dryer instead..."
Support : "Yes we are aware of the issue, we will fix the description very soon"
Customer : "OK but I paid 300 bucks, can I have my washing machine?"
Support : "We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but it's not possible"
Customer : "Can I get my money back at least?"
Support : "Unfortunately this feature is not available at the moment, our team is working on it. Happy drying!"

Seen on Facebook...

Hello Dryers! Want to see our washing machine in action? Check the spotlight video from the player WorstF!

WorstF : "Hello guys, today we will test the new washing machine. Ability: When turned on, blows hot air. Comes with two positions: hot and very hot. WOW, that's really cool! Can't wait to test it! And it comes with two positions! WOW that's awesome, let's try it! ... ... Hmm OK the air is not that hot but still it's really cool. I think it's going to be really great when I upgrade it to 7*"