SolidSnakes
Squire
Squire

Re: Batmans Ultimate

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:17 am

It is logical to fix ability, because how Batmobile can run throu battlefield but hit only few enemies, I think description is ok, but ability is broken.

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:34 am

rhaaalovely wrote:
Customer : "Hi, there must be something wrong... I've ordered a washing machine on your website but I received a hair-dryer instead..."
Support : "Yes we are aware of the issue, we will fix the description very soon"
Customer : "OK but I paid 300 bucks, can I have my washing machine?"
Support : "We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but it's not possible"
Customer : "Can I get my money back at least?"
Support : "Unfortunately this feature is not available at the moment, our team is working on it. Happy drying!"

Seen on Facebook...

Hello Dryers! Want to see our washing machine in action? Check the spotlight video from the player WorstF!

WorstF : "Hello guys, today we will test the new washing machine. Ability: When turned on, blows hot air. Comes with two positions: hot and very hot. WOW, that's really cool! Can't wait to test it! And it comes with two positions! WOW that's awesome, let's try it! ... ... Hmm OK the air is not that hot but still it's really cool. I think it's going to be really great when I upgrade it to 7*"

Killed me...where is share and like button...we share it 3k times we will get some free diamonds.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:10 pm

When you buy any new product you are the beta tester :) just saying :)

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:20 pm

Actually you are not... the product goes to multiple test phases and quality checks... you being the new owner and being the beta tester are two different things.

Also store bought products are finished products so they aren't even in beta to begin with.

But Im glad were miles offtopic xD

Since we're offtopic... you should just ignore worstfgamer... enjoy his video... use it to see what things to do and then just ignore everything that comes out of his mouth. Basicly watch it without sound.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:19 pm

Many things fail even when test 1xxxxx of times and than release. EXAMPLE Xbox 360 over heat error, iPhones, Samsung phone explode...Many been tested many times over and still fail.wfg he's got good and bad info. Weed out what you like and take in what you can use. In the End it will benefit you. I learn what not to do from him.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:42 am

Lol the blow dryer... Lol so funny!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE
#1 Guild on server 301 KONG

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron