Bayerz
Baron
Baron

This game

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:48 pm

So chapter 17 STILL needs to be lowered. O+1 WITH 1 STAR CAN KILL MY 7 STAR TEAM!!!
DROP rate is so ridiculous. Over 3000 stamina no eggs.
People PAY 2 WIN.
Only hero's are released with money
No customer support Facebook takes a week to get back to me.
This forum, a reply from admin is rare. (Rarer than the damn eggs)
Cannot get anywhere because people pay for ooverpowered hero's which stop you on the first stage in COF. win HOL and win arenas.
Customer support never listens
Just this entire game is broken. Other games that copy this game is better BECAUSE THEY LISTEN TO THEIR PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND FREAKING RELEASE THE SEPERATE RUINS CHAT WE KEEP SO DESTPERITY ASKING FOR! AND LOWER 17!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE
#1 Guild on server 301 KONG

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Re: This game

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:59 pm

Bayerz wrote:
So chapter 17 STILL needs to be lowered. O+1 WITH 1 STAR CAN KILL MY 7 STAR TEAM!!!
DROP rate is so ridiculous. Over 3000 stamina no eggs.
People PAY 2 WIN.
Only hero's are released with money
No customer support Facebook takes a week to get back to me.
This forum, a reply from admin is rare. (Rarer than the damn eggs)
Cannot get anywhere because people pay for ooverpowered hero's which stop you on the first stage in COF. win HOL and win arenas.
Customer support never listens
Just this entire game is broken. Other games that copy this game is better BECAUSE THEY LISTEN TO THEIR PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND FREAKING RELEASE THE SEPERATE RUINS CHAT WE KEEP SO DESTPERITY ASKING FOR! AND LOWER 17!

Chapter 17 is the only level that is insanely hard. No I would not want a chapter 16 easy mode this would be way too easy. Once you beat it all you will do is sweep sweep sweep. I enjoy the fights and yes I beat normal mode at level 86 so its not impossible for sure. Drop Rate is fine on eggs and pay 2 win wont be paying 400 to 1000 diamonds just for a sweep for eggs. 200 diamond is normally max for most vip players. As far as common and uncommon I find that drop rate is fair. Once a week I get maybe 2 common and 1 to 2 week maybe 1 blue. Now I have away too much of blues and green that I don't even need or want.

HOL P2W heroes isnt the ones that makes up the most damage. Its the F2P heroes that makes up the most damage besides Petros but that have also been debuff.
As far as COF the ones that is doing the most damage is Vulko but I normally pay and charge 1 garrick plus I have my garrick. 2 garrick is normally enough for me to beat the entire COF. Also you have the options to keep on restarting this level. If your team die fast restart before the game ends. So this is not impossible to win at all. The biggest benefit for P2W is in arena where they dominate but those that dominate also have a hard time in COF fighting themselves as well. In HOL the best heros are Petros, Hurok (P2W) The best F2P heros are guram,lingling,Sylphi,Octo, Vernos, Osiris... More F2P heros that can do just about top 10 in hol Rank

Customer support it normally take them 1 to 2 days for reply but somethings they miss it. Some answers you just plain and simple refuse to have it that way.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 am

Ch17 is though but im still in halfway to succes it at 96. After merge im still always in top 50 hol 20-50, Im in the number one guild on the server, always in top 30 arena at end of the day. My best was 8 after merge still @96. There is lot of p2w players around and Im not pay to win just brain to win. Server 223.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:30 pm

I know many people that have p2 Lose P2W does not guarantee any win.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:34 am

Finished ch17 normal mode. Got few stage with essences which not 3 star. Not impossible:) My best team Lingling, awSumiko, Tsuki, awSylphi, Malrath. Ling ling o+1 0 items. Tsuki Sylphi academied fully others not.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:59 pm

If people before you have beat chapter 17 than no its not impossible.