Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: FREAKING LOWER 17!!!!

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:07 am

SFRpro wrote:
With good strategy ch17 normal mode is just doable. I completed Ch17 normal 3 starred all stages on the 1st day i got to lv95. And no am not a big spender.

However, at lv95 first day i could only complete the 1st two stages of Heroic, only 1 star. I was stuck at 3rd but with adding o2 equipment to my heroes and leveling it was very doable. And it is a good thing else i would have nothing to do at 95+ until lv100. Another reason they gave it at lv95 so we can gradually complete the left over stages.

Just saying it is not impossible... just challenging maybe. And knowing when to use ultimate is very important as counters. Do not use it like crazy.

I do not believe you, but if you make these bold claims, share your teams and screenshots so you can help others aswell, and prove my arrogant arse wrong in the process... that will score you big points aswell :).

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:56 pm

Its not hard and its not easy but its not impossible. I finish normal at level 96 and Lancer my guildmate finish at level 95. If people before you can finish this stage so can you!!

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Kate4ever wrote:
Its not hard and its not easy but its not impossible. I finish normal at level 96 and Lancer my guildmate finish at level 95. If people before you can finish this stage so can you!!

Post the teams and screenshots, because without them there is no context...

Also did you 3 star it all or just finish it... what is your spending... what gear r ur heroes... Because I know people who were 96 and they had an easy time... but then again they were vip 14 with 6 star vulkos gorams and whatnot.

Saying "I did it" YATTA! means absolutely jack shit, unless you actually present useable information.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Rashar wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:

Post the teams and screenshots, because without them there is no context...

Also did you 3 star it all or just finish it... what is your spending... what gear r ur heroes... Because I know people who were 96 and they had an easy time... but then again they were vip 14 with 6 star vulkos gorams and whatnot.

Saying "I did it" YATTA! means absolutely jack shit, unless you actually present useable information.

I'm VIP i never said that i wasnt one. All I said was its not impossible and its possible. No I don't have full orange plus 2 how can I I'm level 96. Will be 97 tomorrow. If I was level 100 full Orange plus 2 items I would blow away Ch17 without a blink.
Lancer 95
https://imgur.com/xXAim4o
Kate 95
https://imgur.com/83Yojpn
Kate 96 Toward the middle level of 96 I as able to finish it all with 3 star.
https://imgur.com/G47kNRw
Leader board
https://imgur.com/aDPshhM
Last edited by Kate4ever on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Like i need to lie or something again its not impossible. It doesnt benefit me to lie to you on what i accomplish if you want a video i can show you that too. As for Heroic stage thats on a higher level that I need I manage how ever to beat stage 1 and 2 heroic with 1 star.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Kate4ever wrote:
Like i need to lie or something again its not impossible. It doesnt benefit me to lie to you on what i accomplish if you want a video i can show you that too. As for Heroic stage thats on a higher level that I need I manage how ever to beat stage 1 and 2 heroic with 1 star.

I'm stuck after 4th stage what team u used?

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:14 pm

Reggelt wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:

I'm stuck after 4th stage what team u used?

What level are you and what heroes do you have ? You will need either a 7 star petros or a 7star guram for sure to make life easy for you . I believe Zem is able to know that hes awakend but I never try him i just awakend him.
These are the line up that should work
Tank (heath runes, enchanted forge at least 60-100)
Goram, Petros (best one), Zem(maybe have not tested him), Malrath anyone will do but must be 7star to tank. Orang1 is fine full gear enchant max on at least the awaken item.
A damage dealer
Vulko (dies fast but if can ult its game), Adeline, Tuarus( i have no luck with him he die too fast) , magnus ,morfir
A binder such as
Sphi, Mazir (if Mazir ult off its mostly game) , Hurok, rayman

They all need to be awakend. Lazer i'm not sure how he manage to beat the entire stage at level 95 but I know he came very close to beating me in epic arena and at times have beaten me. His teams is very different from mine for sure.

Valan for some reason does not work for me Not sure
Last edited by Kate4ever on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 pm

You still didnt share your teams...

And what I meant by context is basicly what you confirm in the post above,,,

If you have 7 star top CS heroes, yes you will beat it as with 7 stars they have a lot of added stats, but the fact you're saying you need a 7 star petros or goram is basicly enough :D. A 7 star Petros is basicly a 400 dollar hero.

Most people (90%+) don't have those so they have to battle the heroes while being in medium guilds, with normal heroes... maybe like 6/7 star heroes form the shop 3/4 star heroes from the box events and depending on their spending maybe 3 star CS heroes.

Now with those combinations I will wish anyone lots of luck at level 95 :D

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:39 pm

P2W is easier yes I agree never need to argue about that what I said was its possible not impossible to win. Its not 400 it depends on if you want on a special deal to get 2 heros for 100. But also you dont need both guram or petros you just need one. Prefer Petros for sure .Malrath can get to 7 stars I have him at 6 stars but at level 100 most of everyone should have alot of 7star heros. Added the new pet system that helps alot as well. Also you are getting more gold than before.
If you want me recommend to none pay heroes would be
Malrath/Zem duel, Nilya,Taurus, Lumos all 7stars is a most thats how I would run it

Lancer doesnt have any of them at 7 star so I'm not sure how hes able to beat it and at level 95 but I know hes got neither petros or goram at 7 star.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:53 pm

Youre topic really doesnt say much i'm just saying. Level 17 was design to gradually finish at level 100 I agree with that. But there are ways you can do to boost up all stats. etc and pet now that makes it easier to finish normal at a lower level. P2W and F2P will all have issues beating that level and depends on what p2w buys, get ...etc they will have a hard time with ch 17