Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Re: FREAKING LOWER 17!!!!

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 pm

I think they should of add 4 more chapters and gradually increase the difficulty.
Last edited by Kate4ever on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:03 am

Rashar wrote:
SFRpro wrote:
With good strategy ch17 normal mode is just doable. I completed Ch17 normal 3 starred all stages on the 1st day i got to lv95. And no am not a big spender.

However, at lv95 first day i could only complete the 1st two stages of Heroic, only 1 star. I was stuck at 3rd but with adding o2 equipment to my heroes and leveling it was very doable. And it is a good thing else i would have nothing to do at 95+ until lv100. Another reason they gave it at lv95 so we can gradually complete the left over stages.

Just saying it is not impossible... just challenging maybe. And knowing when to use ultimate is very important as counters. Do not use it like crazy.

I do not believe you, but if you make these bold claims, share your teams and screenshots so you can help others aswell, and prove my arrogant arse wrong in the process... that will score you big points aswell :).

Last edited by SFRpro on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Well I stand corrected on not believing you :) Ty for the screenshot.

But looking at those heroes that is a small fortune :P Especially considering 3 toons with full precious runes and everything with 6 stars.

While I certainly agree that is possible by throwing enough money at the game, I think most people dont have that option or not willing to go that route.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:41 pm

Ch17 wasnt meant to be finish until level 100 if you can beat this chapter in under 100 than are doing good. This of course veries by a lot of things that each person have done in the past. From the start of the game to what you have been spend up to that stage or up to level 94. People blow too much money and energy over enchanting there items due to arena competitions that they forgot about everything else. If you reply your timeline i'm sure there was a lot of mistakes that you did that set you back. To be honest I would of been set back by alot if i enchanted all of my items like everyone else did. But instead I didnt do that and I was fine being rank 10-20 up until now. But if they make it easy and everyone beat it at level 94 than everyone would complain that theres no campaign to beat after level 95 and its too easy.

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Rashar wrote:
Well I stand corrected on not believing you :) Ty for the screenshot.

But looking at those heroes that is a small fortune :P Especially considering 3 toons with full precious runes and everything with 6 stars.

While I certainly agree that is possible by throwing enough money at the game, I think most people dont have that option or not willing to go that route.

You dont need money to buy sylphi ss you need gold which you get easily. Sarya was free at ancient chest and goram 5 stars lol not 6. I got 3 stars at cof and same for sylphi. You dont need a fortune to get rune stones.

I can still clear it without any runestones and alternative to vulko which is the only 'bought' hero here.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:27 pm

sylphi soulstones only open after hitting level 90, it is completely luckbased if they appear or not and even then on average is it is like 5 per day.
How has Sarya been free, 6 stars can hardly be called free... unless you think that everyone has 20k diamonds to spend on a box hero.
5 star goram... oh my bad... well take down the total by a 100 bucks then.
And u get like 1 runestone per month after hitting a specific level.

Your team is worth a lot more then average... having 9 precious runes at level 95/96 indicates a fair amount of spending.

So yeah you did beat it, fair and square so you did show my arrogant arse I was wrong. However in the process it was very clear that a lot more then average spending was involved to get those results.

So yeah... it is not impossible if you have a high starred level 95 CS/Box heroes but if you're name is average joe that buy a monthly card and spends like 34 bucks average per month... then it is not feasible.

One of the things that is also needed is to be in a topguild that clears the raids that provide the items for your heroes.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:42 pm

Top raids do help a lot and its smart to be in the top Guild. Running 3-4 raids at the same time. High GP counts plus win ratio and income from GW. Requirement are pretty low standards and also people do quite all the times so slots are always available just wait a little. Top guild have some types or form structures that everyone follows as well.

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Rashar wrote:
sylphi soulstones only open after hitting level 90, it is completely luckbased if they appear or not and even then on average is it is like 5 per day.
How has Sarya been free, 6 stars can hardly be called free... unless you think that everyone has 20k diamonds to spend on a box hero.
5 star goram... oh my bad... well take down the total by a 100 bucks then.
And u get like 1 runestone per month after hitting a specific level.

Your team is worth a lot more then average... having 9 precious runes at level 95/96 indicates a fair amount of spending.

So yeah you did beat it, fair and square so you did show my arrogant arse I was wrong. However in the process it was very clear that a lot more then average spending was involved to get those results.

So yeah... it is not impossible if you have a high starred level 95 CS/Box heroes but if you're name is average joe that buy a monthly card and spends like 34 bucks average per month... then it is not feasible.

One of the things that is also needed is to be in a topguild that clears the raids that provide the items for your heroes.

One guildmate of mine is a free to play player. He saves his diamonds and spend it on box hero event.

You're wrong again bro, i spent 4k diamonds to get sarya 6 stars. I was lucky maybe yeah, e.g. i got two cards in one ten pull etc.

And as I said, there are alternative heroes. Not even payable without precious stones (u can put rare one) that can get it done at 95 itself. If I have some time ill upload anothsr screen.

In all, no, ch17 doesnt need to be lowered.

E.g. i could NOT complete the last 2 stages of Heroic ch17 at lv95 (others 1 starred except for one at 3 stars) But after i level up throughout lv100 and get some orange items needed it would be done (that is completing the last two and 3 starring others). Else this game would be boring and not challenging.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:46 pm

4k dias for a 6 star... it becomes more unbelieveable by the day now.

Also you suggest alternative ways but never come with suggestions... making those statements empty.

It is fne that you are spending money and therefore having an easier time with game content, but dont try to make it look like it's natural...
Having better heroes by having more monay and thus clearing more content does not equal making you a better player nor does it mean that the content is balanced right.

Don't get me wrong I cleared this ages ago... I made a ton of posts about it but at level 94/95 the normal person does not stand a chance to clear it. Once they reach the 4 mini xanos they will be stuck untill the have the right heroes geared up.

Back then I think I used goram hurok sylphi jasmine and lingling which was already disputed due to sylphi and goram being pretty much pay to win heroes, not to mention hurok who even though a box hero not many free players have a ton of a "free" gems. Stage 7 I had to replace lingling with Taurus if I recall correctly and this was the team that 3 starred it all for me when I was level 98.

My goram and sylphi were 3 stars at the time, hurok 4, taurus 7, jasmine 6 and lingling 6. It still took a ton of retries but sure.

Dont get me wrong though, but maybe due to the amount you spend its hard for you to see how people would normally have to do this...

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:57 pm

If they make it easy for f2p than p2w will be a walk through blind folded. There is no game out there that involves money purchase to not game anything from the game itself. If its made for f2p than there would be zero purchase of actual money involved. P2W have a leverage yes I agree but does not mean f2p can beat level 17. You say reduce it down to the level that f2p so they can beat it. But F2P haven't yet support Lilith in terms of funding$ so technically who do they benefit from? A F2P game wont have a full support and with updates .etc unless they are funded by a big company or that they have purchase the game itself.