Geadaan
Squire
Squire

Nightmare Crucible VIP 2x

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:27 pm

So with Nightmare turned on we can't run Crucible 2x like normal for us VIP people? Even lowered difficulty at the end and it won't let me run it again. If this is on purpose the what's the point? I end up getting the same and it doesn't benefit me.

decado
Squire
Squire

Re: Nightmare Crucible VIP 2x

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Same here - could someone please explain what changed here?

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:28 pm

So basically I thought we would get better stuff in nightmare mode. I'm oky with the double drop of everything and a 1 time Run. But why would i even need to do nightmare if i can do normal run 2x and get the same result if not even better result. This run in nightmare i recieve 0 cards but difficulty increases lol. I don't see anything benefits to nightmare unless you gives use the options to run it 2x or triple Loot instead of a double loot.

toninl
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:31 pm

decado wrote:
could someone please explain what changed here?

nothing: I received 2 solustones of mariana (!!!), while in the final chest 2 art of war (the only good thing) and some blue items.
Also the difficulty is the same. We can't recover health and energy between battles, but, at least for me, it wasn't a problem.

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:18 pm

I agree with the post.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Lilith, Lilith, Lilith... you make it so easy for me...

You bring in a new event... the CoF nightmare... where your energy and health do not reset and the rewards are doubled.
Generally speaking that is a nice challenge (especially on servers where they have a lot of Petrtos') and the reward that goes with it is rather nice. Especially because you keep throwing with the not so special gold purchase events and the cost of pet skills. So more then ever people are in need of gold. (speaking for myself I used to have like 200m+ most of the time and now I am struggling to keep it at 50m~ish while not even upgrading blue pets anymore because 23million for an ability that last 8 seconds is a bit expensive YOU KNOW!)

Now today I ran the cof and I have to say that I struggled a bit because no energy means that most of my magical caster girls will be useless because they need a whole fight to reload. So malrath, vulko, sylphi, hurok and then 1 hero to counter what the other team brings is what I used today while trying to get as much heroes to full energy.

The challenge was real as I had to do a ton of resets to make sure my heroes where full energy or stayed alive... especially vs my stage 9, 12 and 15 where it was Petros galore... I lost heroes and because of fighting multiple petros' I got to stage 15 with a few of my core heroes death. I think I had to reset like 10-15 times because of a 7 star Petros killing my team with just his reflective ability -_-.

I personally do not mind this at all, but I ended up with the the exact same loot as I would have normally gotten with the exception of the x2 cof coins but it took me like 20-30 minutes to get through cof this time. Yes that is a long time but I was very careful and had to make sure I had energized heroes so I would be able to deal with the stupid Petros' when they showed up.

In short... there is no reset that I can sweep... there is no reset at all.. so after 20-30 minutes of my efforts you give me x2 cof coins...

You managed to make this an event that in the end gives x2 cof coins... but is much harder to do... A FUCKING DOUBLE COIN EVENT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER...

I can tell you honestly that this is the worst and shittiest event I have ever seen you pull off... and I have seen some shitty events over the year+, especially the last months...

Please don't ever do this event again and fix our cof... or communicate what exactly went wrong...

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:17 am

COF Nightmare would be fine if enemy team did not ult at start of fight. Last couple enemies were that was and does not work real well when they are Ezio, Hurok and Vulko.

decado
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:53 am

Well, I didn't read the rules with attention and thought I lost the 2nd run of CoF. Turns out you just get one and double the rewards - the issue is they are double of the same. With 2 runs I could get a different set of items/soul pieces so not really like this event. Enjoyed the challenge though.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:57 am

To everyone saying that Nightmare is "2x the rewards of normal", this is completely not true, it is a lot more than that. From my run last night I estimate it to be about 4x normal for people that are not VIP, and double that (8x normal) for people who are high enough VIP. My last chest had 12 items for example (they were all crap but that is besides the point).

decado
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:07 am

Will double check today, thanks.