Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Precious Moonstone Energy Bonus Issues

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 pm

I did the 300 diamond to stop for Energy Bonus. It stop 3 times but the list does not have energy bonus even those it said it stop at energy bonus. I have posted a picture to lilth and ask them about this. This is an issue that needs to be fix and also i do want my diamond that I spent back as well.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Precious Moonstone Energy Bonus Issues

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:53 am

Kate4ever wrote:
I did the 300 diamond to stop for Energy Bonus. It stop 3 times but the list does not have energy bonus even those it said it stop at energy bonus. I have posted a picture to lilth and ask them about this. This is an issue that needs to be fix and also i do want my diamond that I spent back as well.

That is not a bug. The "stop at" means that *if* you happen to roll the stat you want it will stop there and you will get that stat. But you are not guaranteed to get the stat, it is random and 300 diamonds is only 10 tries. Also "energy bonus" is a very rare bonus to get, if it was "3000 health" or +"260 attack" you would almost surely get it since those are the least rare stats, all the other stats do not happen often.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:26 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:

That is not a bug. The "stop at" means that *if* you happen to roll the stat you want it will stop there and you will get that stat. But you are not guaranteed to get the stat, it is random and 300 diamonds is only 10 tries. Also "energy bonus" is a very rare bonus to get, if it was "3000 health" or +"260 attack" you would almost surely get it since those are the least rare stats, all the other stats do not happen often.

Thank you for the respond but there is no where in he'll that tells me that some types of stats are rare. Your description is a fail because it also does not tell me that even when it stop. I do not guarantee to have it listed. The description said "stop when condition is met" This is a false statement than. If condition was not meet than it should not of stop. What is this ratio of getting it and how slim is it of even getting it?

SFRpro
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:38 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:

Lol. Whatever you just wrote above is no where to be seen bro. Then Lilith need to introduce 50 times like in auto forge.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:55 pm

Lol. Whatever you just wrote above is no where to be seen bro. Then Lilith need to introduce 50 times like in auto forge.[/quote]

"stop when condition is met" It should say condition have not been Met but since its stop at time I would say oky thats fine.
But the quoest "Stop when condtion is met" Means the condition is met therefore it stop. The stop means stop not if or but or other wise.

Example
If i roll 10x and it tells me condition have not been met than i know my 10 times fail. But when i roll 10x and it tells me stop when condition is met i would think its met.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Kate4ever wrote:
The description said "stop when condition is met" This is a false statement than. If condition was not meet than it should not of stop.

Regardless of the description being good or not (I think it's not), it is not incorrect. It will stop when the condition is met, as it says. If you chose to polish 10 times and you get the stat on the 2nd try it will stop there. It does not say in the description that it will keep polishing until the condition is met! It says that it will stop when it is met.

In fact, if it continued polishing until the condition was met, it would not be doing what the description says! because then it would be polishing more than 10 times.

What is this ratio of getting it and how slim is it of even getting it?

I can't tell you because I don't have this information. The only thing I can tell is my personal experience: you get "+ 260 attack" and "+ 3000 health" most of the time, like 90%+, then the remaning 5-10% probability is divided for all the other possible stats. So, pretty low chance to get a specific stat basically. I once spent over 6000 diamonds to get the stat I wanted (although I have also gotten it on the first try in a different occasion).