Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Why is nobody here

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:39 am

I see so few people in forums and when I talk in global chat in the game nobody replies .......why?

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Why is nobody here

Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:20 pm

Players are leaving, game is more pay to win with every new hero...

Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:37 pm

Reggelt wrote:

I am F2P, is it still possible to be good in the game?

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Sanicare wrote:
Reggelt wrote:

I am F2P, is it still possible to be good in the game?

Conjuring stone heroes are the strongest you can't use conjuring stone without VIP I don't remember 5 maybe... So there will be a new op hero every month you can't get and they don't release the heroes in arena shop or other shops not even diamond chest anymore if you ask me u need a miracle or u have to be a damn good player that knows what he is doing....
Box heroes are easier to get and they are pretty good but you have to be very lucky if u don't have thousands of diamonds...
Luck or money is more important in this game than strategy.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:04 pm

I only use heroes what I can get for free or in events which contains diamond spend like spender event or the monthly ancient chest event. Im totally fine, I am 10-29 in arena at lvl97 so the strategy is more important than luck. You have better chances if you know heroes abilities and timing. I never buy diamonds and able to save up for a 4* anchient chest hero. Now sitting on 9k after I bought Mirah + throwed 8k for Gremor last month. So if you enjoy playing and doesnt care what salty players saying and can save up, then you will have some nice time in SH. Dont rush just enjoy.

Kendrick
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:08 pm

It's true, as I see game stands not interesting than earlier cause gamematers deside to earn more money. Every time you need to pay to get good hero

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:34 pm

Most dont speak English and they dont have a transulations. A lot of them just want to play the game and not talk. My Guild currently is the only one that is actively promoting in Global and talk in guild chats.

Lycia01
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:06 am

I'm on server 515 Goram 2 and ive noticed the global chat is usually filled with wjat i think is russian. I have a guild that i am trying to run buts hard when players quit the game. I wish the devs weren't so greedy so players would stay.

stitchpullerx
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:43 am

Most speak other languages. My server is dominated by Russians. I have a guild, but i'm now the only member. Everyone else switched servers, and most just quit. I used to really really love this game. I'm high VIP, and play every day, but miss what used to be. If the developers would stop being so cash hungry, and concentrate on what players ask for ( not 2 new un-levelable characters EVERY month, not silly towers, not rare eggs, and just more interesting content.....) they could, no- WOULD dominate the mobile market. i'd LOVE more interaction across the board....

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:01 am

Personaly I never used the world chat, rarely the guild chat. I only share battle results there. I use SH to play not as a community channel.