MorningStar94
Squire
Squire

Re: Why is nobody here

Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:21 am

Sanicare wrote:
Reggelt wrote:
Players are leaving, game is more pay to win with every new hero...

I am F2P, is it still possible to be good in the game?

Yes its still possible, there's still some FTP players who's on top 50 rank... I also can get pretty far in the arena with Free hero. You need to understand the attack pattern of those P2W hero to break through them

MorningStar94
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:28 am

Sanicare wrote:
Reggelt wrote:
Players are leaving, game is more pay to win with every new hero...

I am F2P, is it still possible to be good in the game?

Each team has it's "key hero", try to find which is the key hero. Each hero in the team has their role. They have a purpose. If you know their pattern you can find out their weakness
Last edited by MorningStar94 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:36 am

uhu uhu try breaking the pattern of a 7 star petros, vulko, batman, rayman and a 5 star mirah... goodluck!

So yeah on lower pop servers it is possible to be top 50 with completely f2p but on the higher end servers when there are like 4-ish guild that have similiar gp/3 day I wish you loads of luck.

However as free to play atleast you did not waste your money on this game... so in the longterm you win... just not ingame xD

And being f2p ingame can be extremely rewarding aswell, when you the patience... but as f2p any high arena rank is considered a bonus because as f2p you should ignore arena and just focus hol heroes an dheroes for raid etc.

MorningStar94
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:00 am

Rashar wrote:
uhu uhu try breaking the pattern of a 7 star petros, vulko, batman, rayman and a 5 star mirah... goodluck!

So yeah on lower pop servers it is possible to be top 50 with completely f2p but on the higher end servers when there are like 4-ish guild that have similiar gp/3 day I wish you loads of luck.

However as free to play atleast you did not waste your money on this game... so in the longterm you win... just not ingame xD

And being f2p ingame can be extremely rewarding aswell, when you the patience... but as f2p any high arena rank is considered a bonus because as f2p you should ignore arena and just focus hol heroes an dheroes for raid etc.

Yes you are right. And I'm talking about a newly pop out server that out for over a years or so. You can still counter them, the ftp hero are still strong and could give a punch

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:49 am

Well I have to disagree a player that is truly pay 2 win and has knowledge of the game can not be beaten by f2p. The new heroes like batman and mirah are the best heroes they released in months... the flash is coming soon... rayman is nuts... petros and vulko are completely unbalanced... the only way you beat such team is by applying the same force.

Besides people who are like vip10-12 they have paid but can not be truly called the p2w players... 3 star CS heroes you can beat with perserverance and skill but once they start to reach 5 stars and have runes/pets and whatnot the gap is too big.

So I think it depends on ur defenition of p2w... if that it is "they have spend money" then yes you are right, because the difference between vip 0 and vip 13 once both are level 100 for a while is neglectible and the more time passes the smaller it gets... but the regular spenders will just smack you around :)

MorningStar94
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:05 am

Rashar wrote:
Well I have to disagree a player that is truly pay 2 win and has knowledge of the game can not be beaten by f2p. The new heroes like batman and mirah are the best heroes they released in months... the flash is coming soon... rayman is nuts... petros and vulko are completely unbalanced... the only way you beat such team is by applying the same force.

Besides people who are like vip10-12 they have paid but can not be truly called the p2w players... 3 star CS heroes you can beat with perserverance and skill but once they start to reach 5 stars and have runes/pets and whatnot the gap is too big.

So I think it depends on ur defenition of p2w... if that it is "they have spend money" then yes you are right, because the difference between vip 0 and vip 13 once both are level 100 for a while is neglectible and the more time passes the smaller it gets... but the regular spenders will just smack you around :)

I have to agree with you. You are right, the one i have been facing on the arena are mostly 3-4* CS hero. So I guess we could still have a fair chances of winning. Look like I still have a long way to go.

Anyway, thanks for your reply

EzioIsDope
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:25 am

I have to agree , im new to this game lvl 41 , i am really active in global chat i spoke with the best players and guilds, they said that most of the people never talk unless its necessary .
I can make Soul hunters Thumbnails , Send me a private message. -TKATSI

monkeylou
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Registration in the forum is a pain in the ass. "First name you get in-game" to verify you are not a bot... I mean wtf. First of all I had no idea what it meant and secondly which beginner remembers the name of his first hero, when you get many heroes really quick. As for the chat, it is simply awful. You cannot contact others player, only if they write in the global chat, which never happens. There are so many 1man guilds you can simply not contact....in an multiplayer game....again wtf!
Join Team Pumba Server 473 Sumiko 2 - ID 20129

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:31 pm

It benefit if the entire guild talks and speak up. On events it makes it easy for everyone get the prize. Its why my team dont disband or leave.