Rashar
Baron
Baron

Raid 17 Torsen still bugged (3rd time reporting and has been since the start...)

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Torsen in raid 17 is STILL bugged... I reported this 3 times now.. forums, ingame and to facebook... (where they ask me to make a video of it...) HOW ABOUT ACTUALLY DO YOUR OWN FUCKING JOB... I did however provide screenshots pre fight and post fight where Toesen suddenly has 100% health again... but I guess I could ofcourse have made those up... because well... I am sure I have something to gain by falsy reporting a bug for over like 3-4 months now... it is there since day 1 of this chapter.

Every time he goes from ultimate form to normal form he regains health... for a minute I thought it was fixed. (but that was stupid of me... this bug is bad for players so has nop priority... it is much better to fix the CoF bug... because who would want happy players, right?)

https://imgur.com/p3Dd6jj

As you can clearly see there are 3 heroes dead... 1 severly damaged and mister Torsen is at full health... THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS POSSIBLE!!

In my setups I am using sylphi, octo, batman and he gets hit left and right with aoe attacks... sure he has some great defensive stats and takes little to no physical damage but I am 100% sure my Sylphi hurts him...

Anyway I am sure I am talking to a frigging wall again... not sure what I expect this time... but fix this bug... fix the orkon bug.... and focus less on the bugs that make the players happy... double cof gold was a nice bug and was fixed the moment you realized you messed up.. yet these bugs.... are here since the frigging start.
Last edited by Rashar on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Re: Raid 17 Torsen still bugged (3rd time reporting and has been since the start...)

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:44 pm

What is your Damage output on this do you have a picture of that as well?

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Raid 17 Torsen still bugged (3rd time reporting and has been since the start...)

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:55 am

Kate4ever wrote:
What is your Damage output on this do you have a picture of that as well?

1: why would I need that?
2: It is OBVIOUSLY impossible that my teams deal 0 damage to Torsen...
3: this is the 3rd post... my previous posts who are also on the forum have more screenshots of me actually dealing damage to Torsen.

Anyway your post adds nothing other then a useless question... Torsen at 100% health when 3 heroes are dead is impossible so something is wrong it has been since the very start.

ultramage
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:24 am

The only solution our guild found (by accident) is to have a team that constantly dispenses status ailments, with a good enough timing that the boss never gets to perform his powerup move. I also brought my best dps units, and this removed something like 10% hp per run. I think my team was all awakened Baltor, Serafine, Osiris, Kaneq, and Tareth in front ready to perform ultimate in case the boss did start powering up (not sure if the move is interruptable though).

We managed to clear both dwarf nodes like this. Of course, all guild members attempting this fight need to be in on this plan, otherwise it won't work. When we were stuck on the first node and I had no idea what to do, I noticed my guildmate was making progress, so I just backed off and let him do the job. Later I asked what team he used, I think he said he had an unit ready that can put the boss to sleep on demand.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:30 am

Oh so he really heals! I wasn't 100% sure until now....
Does hurok work here?

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:22 pm

yes hurok works but with 4 other heroes alive hurok is useless... heck even with just driller and torsen alone he gets driller all the time.

But yeah once Torsen is alone he dies in 3 attacks, so the issue is not that he is not killable... the issue is that he heals where he should not.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Can I get a video of the gameplay?

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:56 am

No you cant... why would I be lying about that... I hope youre shitting me, right...

I told you to use a search function to the other 2 posts you dipshit.

https://imgur.com/4v1l9BA

https://imgur.com/1r6L1ka

Anyway... more evidence...

Torsen was already damage before I started... I did damage to him as you can see... and then POOF magically to 100% at the end of the battle.

Here, have one more!

https://imgur.com/r5lgLl8

https://imgur.com/BxVCe7n

As you can see %es on other enemy heroes have gone down... and after recieving more then 1m additional damage Torsen is at.... *drumroll* 100% health!

decado
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Well, confirmed - it is a bug, have seen it myself. First, I thought that Torsen has enormous life steal, but no - it was not the case.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Rashar, we opened 17 a few days ago, I agree. It's a bug.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE