Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Stupid arena battles

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:05 am

So my 7 star sylphi goram, vulko, and adline with nylia all runes and awakening and purple pets... how can they he DEFEATED by a lv 100 7 star malrath and tashi!?!? It's like impossible! How can people even do this!? My Heros are completely maxed out as well!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Stupid arena battles

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:16 am

Strategy wins Big Guns, somehow (Tashi can break Backline's spine while Malrath will make sure Adeline is going suicide when she broke out)
What was the enemy team you mentioned besides Malrath and Tashi? Those can make some mess.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:19 am

Another stupid whale... classic. They think good heroes will win over free heroes. Quit or learn. I have one player like you in my guild and he always uses the same OP heroes trying to win and many time loses. Learn strategies.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:59 am

Lol dont tell me to learn strategies. No matter what you try, it's always the same. And to the other person, those were the only 2 on their team. That was it. And this guy holds the #1 spot with just those 2 for weeks at a time
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:02 am

And also f***tard I have spent so much gold I didn't pay shit for those Heros. So watch who you're talking to. No matter WHAT HEREO YOU CHOOSE, you will always loose. And I am not a whale for this game thank you very much. They have farming for a reason. And one purchase bonus can greatly improve just 1 hero (Vulko). Learn your facts before you speak :)
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:43 pm

The team setup and where they are position in the order that it goes in makes a big difference in the team. I have Petros,magnus,mazir,salus,Vulko all max out but lost to a team with Petros,Cara,Sarya,Vulko,Adaline. The difference is in this fight is that Vulko attack and disrupt Salus Battle Cry which cause the win. While in other fights Vulko attacks Mazir and lose because Salus battle cry goes up. Also he was level 97 to my 98 at any time I would of won easy given a different team setup and fight. There are weakness that gets expose in a team and once expose it gives the other team an advantage over you.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:38 pm

Arena is RNG once I win once I lose same enemy team same everything just before rewards it makes me very angry to lose some 70 diamonds because I was unlucky this time!

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:36 am

They enchanted there heros more it's why you lost

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:56 am

It is rather impossible for 1 tashi 1 malrath to win vs the team he mentioned.

There is a claim he used 5 7 star heroes with a purple pet and maxed in most aspects... SOOOOOOOOOO pretty much unbelieveable unless I see screenshots xD

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:51 pm

Bayerz wrote:
And also f***tard I have spent so much gold I didn't pay shit for those Heros. So watch who you're talking to. No matter WHAT HEREO YOU CHOOSE, you will always loose. And I am not a whale for this game thank you very much. They have farming for a reason. And one purchase bonus can greatly improve just 1 hero (Vulko). Learn your facts before you speak :)

Wot... Sensei! Show me how to 7* Sylphi, Goram, Adeline, with just gold... I need that trick. I have been buying those soulstones since they put them on the stores and still my Goram just went recently to 5* and Sylphi is a long way from 7*, and I had her at 5* before shops xD ... so, don't know that magic trick.

And just to clarify this... your 5 heroes are Lv100 all maxed out and lost to 2 (TWO) heroes? Mmmm... That I can't believe, much less that he has overreigning 1st place since then with 2.