Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Stupid arena battles

Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Kate4ever wrote:
They enchanted there heros more it's why you lost

No, after rewards i tried again and won.
IT'S RNG!

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:33 pm

I like a screen shot of this please

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:30 pm

Kate4ever wrote:

Don't tell me this never happened with you before?! It's not like I'm telling there was an ember killing my team! But sure next time I make screenshots because this happens almost every day ....who knows maybe just for your sake I will download an Android app and make a video about it ....I'm not joking. If this is what Lilith or you need to believe it sure I will do it!

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:49 pm

Reggelt wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:

Don't tell me this never happened with you before?! It's not like I'm telling there was an ember killing my team! But sure next time I make screenshots because this happens almost every day ....who knows maybe just for your sake I will download an Android app and make a video about it ....I'm not joking. If this is what Lilith or you need to believe it sure I will do it!

This is what I'm actually done before (recording if found any bizarre stuffs while I'm playing Arena) and I can show you bunch of it, one of the video was beaten the player with Awakened Hero.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:58 pm

Reggelt wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:

lol don't know how people keep falling for the trolling of Kate... he/she trolls every post there is with those comments.

And yes, that happens daily to me and to most people I would say, it is only RNG. Sometimes you lose awfuly, it looks like a massacre and then you win so easy that you can't believe the way you lost with same team 10 minutes ago. Stupid to think about last minute enchantment (or anything Kate says).

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Delete