Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Epic Arena Hero line cover ups

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 pm

So with the epic arena, some parties if not all are covered up. Why is this a thing? People just attack over and over again until they win because then they know your line up. Or for the first 2 parties, send in just 1 hero. It just doesn't make any sense.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Epic Arena Hero line cover ups

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:56 pm

I wish you would just shut up... you're starting to annoy the hell out of me with your random shitposts and that is saying a lot tbh...

Stop fucking complaining about trivial stuff... and for satan's sake stop asking dumb questions...

The lines are covered up so you can play mindgames, switch teams... and change teams. Otherwise people can just hardcounter any line you create.

Yes now they have to try multiple times and pay diamonds... and that is exactly the point as not everyone has diamonds like water and just blows away 3-4 attempts to see where your team weakness is and even then... if you're online it is not too hard to switch a thing or 2-3 around and be fine again.

Please take a break from the game or atleast the forum... If you dislike everything this much then just go do something else with your time...

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Lol I really don't care if you want me to shut up and/or stop making post.

Who spends time online constley to pay attention to the teams? I will say and/do what I want unless admin has an issue. Yeah 17 was a blowup, but like the hall of legends post and this, it's something that will help the game.

Like what's the point of starting an event that cant do anything. Also, Its my opinion on the epic arena. Not yours. You just stated your opinion. And that's what it's here for. Now good day :)
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Also you stated before "that it takes creditablity to issues that need to be improved." Please tell me when and how lilith listens to any of its players? Like many many people post about the game chat and nothing gets done. Same with the purchase bonuses.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Epic arena is fine.
Some teams are hidden, if you want to bypass that, you just throw away some diamonds and fight the same guy 2-3 times.

Also the event popping up... yeah a bit strange... but it lasts 2 days and tomorrow there is crusher... so 1 day of double rewards... no biggie either.

The thing with credibility... *that thing that you have lost by now* is that when you cry wolf about anything that happens, when it really matters everyone will just ignore you.

You shoul,d read Peter and the wolf sometime... you might learn a thing or two.

By now it is proven that this chat is no longer moderated and Lilith gives fuck all... so just report the major issues and real bugs and every now and then make a nice rant post and be done with it.

It is rather ridiculous to see a post about every little thing there is in the game that displeases you... if you dislike it so much... why continue playing it?
Ah yeah because you are addicted and you need to win... you have money and want things your way... ok, I get it... it is a selfish thing. Nothing wrong with wanting to get better service and quality for things you paid for.

Sometimes giving up is winning... sometimes not caring as much will make the game more enjoyable.

I spend hours on this forum and reddit ranting and posting to no avail... it doesnt do anyone any good. I report the bugs, when things are really banging out of order I create a post and other then that I browse around a bit. Ingame I take what I can get for free while only buying the little things I like and know to actually work. Most of the months I spend 2 x 3 bucks for my 2 accounts... every now and then a ubisoft or dc hero pops up and some more money is spend. But it is just better to not care so much...

This game could use like 20+ improvements but we both know it will never happen.

But if it no longer suits you, by all means just leave the game... money to spend on other things... more free time to do other things... and probably a healthier lifestyle as this must be bad for your heart :D .

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:52 pm

True I do agree. A break from the forum would be nice. And actually a lot of stuff doesn't just come from me. It's from my server. Like this and the HOL was pointed out in the chat. I just blow up sometimes when people curse at me or such. I guess the main two things they need to do for me is to update the chat and add XP fusions and I'll be alright.

As for the game stress... the forum adds to it. Because it just shows how badly the company is. So I won't post anything until the next update it gives me a break.

You seem like a cool person so I'll listen to ya. Just please don't hate me for what I post. Yes, even if it's trash, all content doesn't come form me.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:54 pm

But one thing we should start doing is if we all agree on a topic, then we should all message them on facebook. Then it may get their attention.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Hehe, don't worry I don't hate or dislike you just for posting on a forum on the interwebs, that would be rather shallow.

Take a small break from all the negativity and find the things you enjoy at the game and be happy with the little things that you end up getting.

This company doesn't deserve our big bucks and the best way to show it is to stop spending the big bucks. The problem is that people get addicted to winning an being on top. So they spend as much as is needed to stay on top.

If the whole community stops buying anything other then some transactions upto 10 dollar the developers will change the events in no time. Believe me... the skins at 30 dollars were brought down to 10 dollar after a lot commotion, so it works. Money is power, and not spending money gives the consumer power. However 1 person doesn't change anything, the cumminty as a whole just needs to stop buying anything over 10 bucks for 3 months and you will see how fast all the events will change and DP events are back to normal and how they offer great rewards.

But that is another dream...

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:16 am

I do agree with you. Man, I wish there was a way to start a strike lol.

Just like the forum, it was so lively when I first joined but not it's only me, you, and like 2 others on this entire forum. Henjli even went MIA.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 am

Epic arena is the only interesting one just because of the hidden teams, it would make it worse to unlock them.

And yep, taking a break from the forum is always good xD I took like a 3 months break and returned fine... then I am getting fire up now again sometimes xD although rather than because of the APP per se is because of stupid posts of certain people.

And what do you mean by XP fusion? Like red fusion after orange and the horrible Cyan fusion (hopefully they won't keep that color) after red? That would be interesting. But I just started upgrading to O2 heroes that I thought will never have the chance because of items, but recently I just keep having a lot of items and just throw them at old heroes because I never get the box or cs heroes... so I would want a red fusion, but maybe in a few months, mid-year.

For me I would be happy just by a weekly-monthly Schedule being posted. That way everyone knows what to look after, when to wait for certain events, right now I have 4 items on heroes to be awakened just for the sake of having this double fragments event (which happened after 2 months)... I would have awakened 4 heroes in that time instead of just one. And this I think interests everyone.

Also would be good an improvement of items in Ch17, half of those are shit, but that will never happen. I wish there was an ethereal cloak stage at the very least.

And lastly, they awaken now Adeline out of all heroes that needed it more xD adeline is great without one, now she will be crazy. But well :P also they didn't put any soulstones in shops this month, which usually happens on the 1st update.