Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Suggestion Random Arena 3vs3 Game Play

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:25 pm

I think it would be a nice change if they make a 3rd Arena type for SH.
Game Play
1. Pick your top 5 guys that you think will win.
2. The game will Randomly pick 3 person from each team to fight in the Arena. (3vs3)
3. The game play will not let you pick only 3 person in the team and leave the other slot empty. You must pick 5.

This way the Rank will always change constantly and even if you win that fight the next fight your heros will change lol

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestion Random Arena 3vs3 Game Play

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Terrible idea.

We dont need more stuff, we need the old stuff improved.
It will further enforce the 5 frontliner meta instead of trying to break it, as with this system picking weak magic characters is a no no...
Basicly there will be batman, vulko, petros, rayman, mirah, salus, elador and hurok everywhere seeing as they are some of the most powerfull heroes of the moment.

So a very big no... I rather read all the posts from Bayernz on a daily basis.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Rashar wrote:
Terrible idea.

We dont need more stuff, we need the old stuff improved.
It will further enforce the 5 frontliner meta instead of trying to break it, as with this system picking weak magic characters is a no no...
Basicly there will be batman, vulko, petros, rayman, mirah, salus, elador and hurok everywhere seeing as they are some of the most powerfull heroes of the moment.

So a very big no... I rather read all the posts from Bayernz on a daily basis.

True I forgot about the mage being handicap . But they are getting better with Mazir, and Gremor is a good addition to mage.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Well it is not about the their damage but their hitpoints...

If enemy team gets a vulko and with this system the odds of enemy team having a vulko would be 60% it is goodby casters, meaning you are forced to put in characters that can deal with casters and the 5 frontline meta... which means you end up with all heroes described above and maybe adeline.