divino
Baron
Baron

CoF Nightmare mode: ripoff for vips

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:30 pm

Why if you select nightmare mode you cant restart the cof? if youre under vip 10 you still get the double drop, but if you are >vip10 you only get the double drop and lose 1 of your 2 daily restarts, so its better to do normal mode, you're going to get the same result and its easier.
Please fix this nonsense and allow >vip10 to restart nightmare mode 2 times at day.

rhaaalovely
Knight
Knight

Re: CoF Nightmare mode: ripoff for vips

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:22 pm

I know the explanations of this event are crappy and misleading, but the facts are that:
- Players with VIP level lower than 10 are receiving 2x the amount of gold coins and 2x the amount of dragon scales
- Players with VIP level above 10 have no possibility to sweep, but are receiving instead 4x the amount of gold coins and 2x the amount of dragon scales

So regardless your VIP level it's just like the good-old double coin event. The "only" difference is that now you have to go through this painful nightmare mode with no health or energy recovery.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:31 am

Yeap vip 10 get x4

POSITIVE: This event gives double coins and double scales

Negative: Dependinding on your server and level and vip etc. is very frustrating to battle through multiple batman petros vulko teams many of those also including rayman and in the final stages even some high starred mirahs or elador may appear. This makes it so that you're resetting a stage more times then an old SNES console...

As a side effect of this the biggest asset of magic toons (their HUGE energy bonus) is nullified and thus it requires ultiple fights trying to dodge all the insane teams while you get your osiris, sumiko, nilya, serafine, gremor and sylphi to the max in order to plow through the teams consisting of heroes who make nightmare cof a pain in the bum.

Any early petros batman vulko mirah rayman will make the cof nightmare a huge pain in terms of resets and time spend in order to get shitty rewards.

Conclusion: if they really want to be friendly to the playerbase they could just do a double coin and scales event for 3 days OR they could make it so that nightmare mode actually has rewards that match the increased difficulty... Because the difference between 1x, 2x and 4x shitty rewards is only noticed by the amont... 4 a shitty grey item is about as good as 1x a shitty grey item... In fact I rather have 1x a shitty grey item without all the added fucking headaches that this event causes me.... It is by far the "event" I dislike the most. Also no choise is given to the players... you are forced to run either normal mode x1 or nightmare mode x1... how is that a fair option...

But that is to be expected from people who can't translate things if their lives depended on it... have had their degree of programming for free with a packet of skittles and a company that has hired a communications manager that is a ghost filled with empty promises. If we had 100 diamonds for every time he said: "I will talk with them about it." there would be no need to buy diamonds for the next years.

rhaaalovely
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:23 pm

so shortly said we just want the old double coin event back...
here we have double amount of coins with double amount of pain... no gain thus :-)