Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:16 pm

Maybe on other servers u have heroes in special diamond shop my server 339 chaos rider doesn't!
I have 16k diamonds waiting for a good event when I can buy conjuring stone heroes for diamonds so I don't have to gamble with CS....
Last year they sold mirah once... Now nothing!
Who wants to buy oringe items?!
One more thing celestial potion is too expensive!

decado
Knight
Knight

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Rare Pet Egg for 12k gems ?? Someone lost his/her mind... I would rather spend those gems for stamina and farm for it for several days...

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Prices are garbage, easy solution DONT SPEND!

8k diamonds for celestial potion is way too expensive... the item is worth 1600-2000 diamonds if you take into account the dimaonds otherwise spend getting the item. Yes... time saved is also worth something but only goes for the 1st 10~ heroes you need to awaken for HoL, after that time no longer is an issue.

This is also shows that Lilith staff have no fucking clue about pricing stuff in their game and no clue how their game actual works.

However the upside of these events are that you can keep the diamonds and $$ in your pocket :D or... spend on other better games.

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:48 am

Exactly rashar. Couldn't have said it better. Considering on Sundays they sell celestial potions for $19.99. In this process not only do you get the celestial potion but you also get 2000 diamonds, 3mil in gold and 100 blue enchantment dust. So why would anyone in the right mind spend 8000 diamonds for one which is about $80 worth give or take a few bucks. Makes no fucking sense. Once again lilith showing they pay no attention to what the players want, need and continuously rant and rave about. They just shove their heads up their own asses, take a nice inhale of their own shit and exhale whatever the hell comes out......... Which is just more shit deals and greedy nonsense. Get it together lilith. You could make more if you give more.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

decado
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:19 pm

It is always a question I like to ask - where is it coming from? Is it just greed or simply no understanding of how the game actually works (what is worth and what is not and at what prices, be it $$$ or diamonds). Most often it is corporate bulls#%& - i.e. someone in charge of something he or she doesn't understand or care enough to make a difference. A lot of words to finally summarize the real issue where all this is coming from (imho):
*** there is no proper communication between the players and game developer ***
I believe Hengli is doing his best but he is alone in the field where he should have heavy support from the developer. Or am I wrong?

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:39 pm

Hengli is not doing his best... but probably because he has no time.

He does AoC and I thinkm he now also does Dead Tide... so thats so much time he has to spread between 3 games... that's impossible.

A community manager need to only focus on 1 game and communicate between the community and the game devs.
That is where this goes wrong... I actually told them that for just 2k$ net. a month I will fix issues for them but I guess they thought I was joking :D.

Generally games where there is an active capable community manager with game knowledge is where things will improve and healthy discussions will be started. We are far past that point here because the community has lost faith in Hengli... all he does is say that he will relay things... there is no feedback and then after a few weeks we find out things have not improved....

So they need a new dedicated community manager for Soul Hunters because Hengli is not up to standards.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:12 am

Rashar wrote:

He does AoC and I thinkm he now also does Dead Tide... so thats so much time he has to spread between 3 games... that's impossible.

A community manager need to only focus on 1 game and communicate between the community and the game devs.
That is where this goes wrong... I actually told them that for just 2k$ net. a month I will fix issues for them but I guess they thought I was joking :D.

Generally games where there is an active capable community manager with game knowledge is where things will improve and healthy discussions will be started. We are far past that point here because the community has lost faith in Hengli... all he does is say that he will relay things... there is no feedback and then after a few weeks we find out things have not improved....

So they need a new dedicated community manager for Soul Hunters because Hengli is not up to standards.

I have to agree with them.. no thank you.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:01 am

Rashar wrote:

Hello Rashar,

It really disappoints me to see this kind of feedback. I guess you have no idea about how much effort I've put doing community management for Soul Hunters for the past 2 years (actually more than 2 years). There were so many major changes and improvements in the game that only happened because I helped players to talk with the dev team and bring the changes the game needed. And this is only one thing... This channel that you are using right now (Lilith Forums) was only created because I wanted to give players a better place to discuss about the game, all the player created communities and channels that I supported, the discord channels, VIP rooms and so on.. These were not requests from the company, I did because I care about the players from Soul Hunters.

I am not going to say about things done a long time ago but who do you think that brings special events to you guys (I am not talking about events where costing money is necessary)? Who do you think managed to make them release heroes in the shops and campaign mode after months that it didn't happen? Or pass feedback about hero balancing that made them buff certain heroes? Let you guys vote for next awakenings? And I can go on and on.

I am not part of the dev team and I can't make them change certain things just because there is player feedback about it. I will pass the feedback and talk with them and the team will consider about it. Sometimes they will listen and bring the changes to the game (like what I said in the last paragraph), sometimes they won't due to a various number of reasons.

My time is indeed limited, that's why I am posting less in the forums. But that doesn't mean that I am not reading feedback, talking with players on a daily basis, talking with the team and trying my best to improve the game to you guys. If that was the case you wouldn't see half the content from our last update.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:45 am

I guess you have no idea about how much effort I've put doing community management for Soul Hunters for the past 2 years (actually more than 2 years).

Well, I am only here for about a year and a few months so I can not say anything about the time before that, but if this is your best then I personally am not impressed.
There is a difference into putting much effort into it or putting effective effort into it. The big thing that is lacking is feedback, once you have said that you will relay it to them we don't hear anything for weeks untill suddenly the same thing we made a comment about is still unchanged.

As a community manager you're supposed to communicate... even if it fails or maybe the devs say... hell no... let us know what's up. But every time the community is left in the dark.

Also you always tell us that you read the forum, and I believe you... but reading is not enough you are a COMMUNITY manager the part where it says community comes from COMMUNICATION that means talking or in the case of a forum typing and it is about relaying info...We can not smell that you have read something and are doing something with it.

but who do you think that brings special events to you guys (I am not talking about events where costing money is necessary)?

So we can blame you for the "lovely" nightmare cof event then? I mean if you're fishing for a pat on the back or a job well done... well then you have a lot of work to do in my not so humble opinion.

Without the non spender events people will leave in bushes... so I guess that's not so much to please the players as it is to keep a decent playerbase around. Besides half of the free events are not that great... but well since they're free even I find it reasonably unfair to complain about that.

Who do you think managed to make them release heroes in the shops and campaign mode after months that it didn't happen? Or pass feedback about hero balancing that made them buff certain heroes?

Like goram and sylphi for 2m gold in the goblin and black market? Oh well done... good job there, the players were super excited... NOT... What happened to well... I dunnow... the shops that used to sell heroes and being kept up to date? Besides it took you guys like 9 months to release your favourite milk cows goram and sylphi and they are still being sold for a lot of gold, especially during the sunday gold extravaganza's and don't tell me that is just by chance.

Or should we be happy with sarya in chapter 17-3? 5 soulstones when you do 2x runs... oh boy such a lovely droprate... chapter sweep is 24 stamina and you get 0.83 ss for that... woohoo... so generous.

The Valan is nice I admit to that but he was a login hero to begin, now last patch the adeline in epic and tsuki in guild shop were nice aswell, but that is only a start. Don't be mad that I am not jumping for joy... seeing is believing.

The balance changes to heroes you say? Ah yeah... it's great how they worked out for elric vincent and hmmm... well they are still not used because we both know the box heroes and cs heroes need to have higher stat growths and better abilities or they wont be bought. So while you put in effort and they got buffed they still are not used. This is what I mean by effective effort.. you spend time... nothing changed, so not effictive at all.

The hero votings... well yeah... upfront any person who played this game for like 2 months could tell you that the final 3 were going to be taurus jasmine and kong so thats not really voting right... it's like having 5 wolves and 1 sheep vote over what they will have for dinner.
So what's next... we get Taurus and Jasmine... so I assume they will rebalance their stat growths and then what... in a meta filled with anti casters what do you think will happen to them? Right... unless their rebalancing is actually on par with box heroes and the awakening does soemthing to help them fend of divers they will be benched.

But in this case I guess, the "people" have spoken so I can't blame you for that... but I won't give you any credit either... they need to awaken some heroes eventually... so this is just trying to please the masses.

My time is indeed limited, that's why I am posting less in the forums.

Well that is a bit of an issue as communications manager... communications manager is a fulltime job (depending on the popularity of the game/ size of the playerbase). It is probably not your fault that your time is split and limited as they have you working for AoC aswell and who knows what sideprojects you do in your other time. It leads to half assed work on all the project you deal with... while if you concentrated and focused efforts I am pretty sure you would do a great job at it... as I am pretty sure it is not the passion or lack of knowledge that is the issue. So don't take it personal... I am judging what you do not who you are.

hengli

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:09 am

Not going to waste my time with this discussion, you want to complain and will find reasons everywhere possible to do so. I don't need to prove nothing to you, I am sure that there are many players that are aware about how much work and effort I put into my job and also know what I've done to improve the game. Still, I understand that you wish I had more time communicating with the players and even with all the irony and lack of understanding from your part I will take that feedback and try to post more in the forums.

But let's make one thing clear. Improving the community and game starts with the players. Do you want to improve the community? Use more time to help other players and less time complaining about everything possible. Organize your feedback and post it on the forum. Join the discussions on Discord chat and reddit. Put the same effort and time you use to complain, to help the community. I am sure everybody would benefit from that.