User avatar
Rashar
Baron
Baron
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 am

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:00 am

I am helping people here and there just as much as I am complaining. It is very well balanced, but thank you. But you should already know that as you just said that you read everything, so it should not be a surprise... right?

Now to make some things clear to you aswell, improving the game does not start with the players as you have pointed out not even you are able to convince the devs of certain things, so what do you expect the players to do to improve the game?
All the players can do is to point out bugs and make suggestions or voice their opinion on things they like or dislike, but when that happens it is ignored 95% of the time or the devs decide they dont care... either way what type of precedent does that set?
I have made many post about bugs and made many suggestiosn over the past year and I have not always been salty and toxic but as more then 95% of the things I write get ignored and at times Lilith just f*** me up the arse (especially with the salus event) I have become very sceptic.

In fact the only times when I have actually gotten a response from you, is to tell me that I am wrong, which is rather ironic isn't it. More concerned about what people think then actually improving things...

But do not worry I will continue to complain about anything I dislike and will continue to help where I'm able.

One last thing though, I have no issues with the community and the Soul Hunters community is great, lots of people with knowledge spread out over all the different media. So the community is fine, it is the communications between the community and the head honcho's who decide what is happening that is not so fine...

I agree I could be a lot less toxic... but I will be once the game improves consisently and not just when the player numbers or sales are going down.
 
Archer4848
Knight
Knight
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:13 pm

Rashar is totally right here and it blows my mind that Henry has the nerve to come into this forum and act self righteous. Every point rashar made was on point and not one of them was directly addressed in either of Henry's responses. It's like watching Donald Trump avoid direct questions and just talk about how wrong everyone else is. A CS hero has not been released in a normal shop in over a year. These 'events' are a pittance in the face of THREE HUNDRED DOLLAR PURCHASE BONUSES. Jesus Christ. No new features or repeatable content in God knows how long.

It's not that any of this is Henry's fault but to come into this forum and talk about how hard you worked is embarrassing. All that hard work got us what exactly? Cs heroes still not released ever? Zero new content to use all these heroes in? Purple eggs for 12k diamonds? Legendary eggs for 60k diamonds? Runes still crazy expensive? Old heroes still terrible?

Henry doesn't have to prove nothing to us.

By the way, saying game improvement starts with the players is insane and I hope you don't actually think that. How would we improve the game? That is literally the job of the developers. Maybe that's why the game doesn't improve. They're waiting for us to do it.
 
User avatar
Sylphi
Knight
Knight
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:49 am

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Archer4848 wrote:
Rashar is totally right here and it blows my mind that Henry has the nerve to come into this forum and act self righteous. Every point rashar made was on point and not one of them was directly addressed in either of Henry's responses. It's like watching Donald Trump avoid direct questions and just talk about how wrong everyone else is. A CS hero has not been released in a normal shop in over a year. These 'events' are a pittance in the face of THREE HUNDRED DOLLAR PURCHASE BONUSES. Jesus Christ. No new features or repeatable content in God knows how long.

It's not that any of this is Henry's fault but to come into this forum and talk about how hard you worked is embarrassing. All that hard work got us what exactly? Cs heroes still not released ever? Zero new content to use all these heroes in? Purple eggs for 12k diamonds? Legendary eggs for 60k diamonds? Runes still crazy expensive? Old heroes still terrible?

Henry doesn't have to prove nothing to us.


How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Hengli after he has been through.!
LEAVE HIM ALONE! you are lucky he even communicate with you BASTARDs!
LEAVE HIM ALONE!.. please. (Original "Leave Britney Spear Alone- Chris Croker")

But seriously guys, that is over kill. And please don't bring in "Donald Trump" onto these kind of discussion that just make you sound very.. retarded. Yes it was just an example but please don't, it's bad (a bad example). Anyway I had to agree with the "old heroes still terrible" you guy do say that it would take like a month or 2 to improve a old hero or whatever but after the change to Sumiko which is like last year, no improvement to the other old hero have been make ever since. And also the new heroes stats.. how should I put this. Alicia the "new hero" M.Def, P.Def max, M. atk, and Health Max. This is outrageous.. a nerf to the stats and spell power should have been made since the first week of her being release but nop. There we have a "new petros" on the middle lane fcking up everything.
 
User avatar
Sylphi
Knight
Knight
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:49 am

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:52 pm

@Rasha I believe you. I do believe that you have a angry issue and I hope you could get better. Not to mention the attitude aswell. That attitude of yours really is getting out of controll and SUPER ANNOYING!
 
User avatar
Rashar
Baron
Baron
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 am

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:12 pm

You know there is an edit button right? There is little to no need for double posts.

You also seem to use the phrase "out of control" rather liberally, you do understand what it means right? Although I guess not...
Other then that I don't care what you think of me,
 
User avatar
Sylphi
Knight
Knight
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:49 am

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Rashar wrote:
You know there is an edit button right? There is little to no need for double posts.

You also seem to use the phrase "out of control" rather liberally, you do understand what it means right? Although I guess not...
Other then that I don't care what you think of me,


That is soo.. Rashar. That attitude really need improvement. Anyway thanks but no thanks, rather than writing all out I prefer to cut it short so people could get the ideas without having to read a full essay. Secondly, you do care that you why you are so trigger by what I say.
 
User avatar
hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 1248
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:15 am

Archer4848 wrote:
It's not that any of this is Henry's fault but to come into this forum and talk about how hard you worked is embarrassing. All that hard work got us what exactly? Cs heroes still not released ever? Zero new content to use all these heroes in? Purple eggs for 12k diamonds? Legendary eggs for 60k diamonds? Runes still crazy expensive? Old heroes still terrible?

You need to learn how to properly read a message before writing your posts. I am not responsible for purchase events, I was talking about events in general, like all the holiday events, normal in-game events, giveaways and everything free that you get in the game, understood? Regarding hero releases check the last two updates before you say anything, if you can't read (again), I will list for you who was released in the past month (last udate and the update from today):
1 - Adeline
2 - Tut
3 - Hurok
4 - Valan
5 - Mog
6 - Sarya
7 - Tsuki
8 - Gremor
9 - Dalton
10 - Morfir

Do you participate in any of the communities from the game? Because you registered here 2 years ago and you have 40 posts, what do you know about the Soul Hunters Community? Do you know how many players I support in various groups, language channels, discord, reddit, youtube and many other places? Do you know how many players I help on a daily basis when customer support doesn't solve their issues? Do you know how many old servers I managed to get merged after player requests? Do you know how many bug fixes and changes were done because I talked with the devs? Do you know how many times I made the devs send compensation to players because of unfair game conditions and issues? Do you know how many times I stayed hours after work because the game had issues and I was talking with players and doing whatever I could to make the devs fix these issues? Do you know how many times I made them improve events like changing a 99 dollar event hero for a box event and things like that? How many times I listened to players to awaken heroes they want? I can keep going on and on, if you have no idea about what you are talking about just don't write anything. For most of these things I do because I care, not because I need to.

You want to talk with me? Go to Discord and you will see me there, there are hundreds of players that have talked with me, and hundreds of players that I have helped. We have a great community but it's really sad that there are players that only know about COMPLAINING and that's it. The game has issues, they are working on new features and I understand we still have to release many heroes. BUT CHANGES ARE BEING DONE, if you can't appreciate that too bad. Nobody is forcing you to play the game, you are playing because you enjoy it. If the game was bad like you and your friend are stating you would be long gone. Soul Hunters is more than 2 years old, we update the game twice a month no matter what and we will keep updating it.

My time is limited, I can't post so much as before, but that doesn't mean I don't read and I don't care about the players. That also doesn't mean I don't pass feedback to the team, I DO that and talk with players EVERYDAY.

The discussion for me ends here, I have to take care of more important things than discussing with players that are playing a game they don't enjoy anymore. Take care.
 
User avatar
Reggelt
Baron
Baron
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:33 pm

hengli wrote:
(...)
1 - Adeline
2 - Tut
3 - Hurok
4 - Valan
5 - Mog
6 - Sarya
7 - Tsuki
8 - Gremor
9 - Dalton
10 - Morfir(...)

Well I just wanna thank you, this day was a good one because of the heroes and events! It's a very good thing that Lilith started releasing heroes again :)
 
Archer4848
Knight
Knight
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:07 am

This is the insane response style I'm talking about. Henry, you're job, as far as I can tell, seems to be public relations and community management. I imagine you're being paid for that. If not, then thank you for the volunteer work you do to improve this game. If you do get paid, then what you're doing isn't a service we should be so grateful for. It's your job. The way you come into these forums acting outraged that people complain about the game is just weird. The way you chose to be insulting is also weird.

There are many positive things about this game. The concept, heroes, and strategy are all fantastic. The fact that the development team can't figure out that holding heroes from being obtainable outside of paying them for a year without you telling them is pretty awful though. So is the implementation of many of the features. Sky fortress takes 5 minutes to clear when one level is released every so often. That feature would be amazing with a weekly reset with new teams and modifiers to give players a challenging way to obtain runes. Nightmare CoF is terrible for obvious reasons. Rota is just a repeat of old content with mediocre rewards. What's so frustrating is that the dev team has to know there are better ways to release this stuff and they simply choose not to.

So sorry I'm not over the moon grateful that you do your job every once in a while and relay player concerns to a development team that couldn't care less if their game is enjoyable as long as they can sell soul stones for 200 dollars. I don't know why you even expect that. Maybe talk to community managers that run triple A games and see if they go into the forums for their games and tell players how grateful they should be that they do their job.
 
User avatar
hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 1248
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Special diamond shop doesn't sell heroes

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:46 am

You clearly don't understand that I do many things that are not my obligation still you keep complaining and saying that I am not doing my job (like you understand anything about that at all). If you don't understand about it just keep your complaints limited to the game, ok? I was the one that created this forum and I always welcome feedback in all the game channels or I wouldn't create so many channels or be participative in discord chat rooms for example. I am not asking anybody to do what you are saying, I am just saying that you should understand my position and the fact that I am not a developer. You should also understand that it's not because I am not posting so often that feedback is not being passed to the team, something I already explained 10 times but you fail to understand.

If you are unsatisfied about the game I will repeat what I wrote:

The game has issues, they are working on new features and I understand we still have to release many heroes. BUT CHANGES ARE BEING DONE. Soul Hunters is more than 2 years old, we update the game twice a month no matter what and we will keep updating it. If you can't understand that I am sorry but there's nothing I can do.

Personal attacks are not going to be tolerated, if you don't want to get a warning limit your posts to talk about the game (complaints or not).

Thanks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests