Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Confused

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:32 pm

So i got lucky and got a rare egg. 2 hours later i get a blue and green egg in one sweep! I waited 6 hours and incubated the green egg. When i opened it i got Ansi. Which is a BLUE pet from a GREEN egg. Is it like the rare that you have a small chance to get a legendary egg? Lol so i got 2 blue eggs not a green and blue egg! Lol I'm confused but not complaining lol
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Confused

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:52 pm

https://imgur.com/dfpwC6r

Put on glasses.
Read the description.
You're welcome! :D

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:48 pm

ive been doing 1200 stamina per day for a week or more and have managed 1 green. the rate is really shocking. so you have done well.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Lol i never read the eggs. When I get one I get excited and incubate it. Also does anyone know what "Identified Pet Eggs" are? Also, the drop rate does need to be changed. I just got SUPER×SUPER(to the power of)SUPER lucky!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:29 pm

When I found out I got a rare one i almost fell out of my chair! And they need to do something about getting the same pet. This is my 4th rare egg. 3 of my eggs are ALL EMERSON!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:11 am

Bayerz wrote:
When I found out I got a rare one i almost fell out of my chair! And they need to do something about getting the same pet. This is my 4th rare egg. 3 of my eggs are ALL EMERSON!

We added a rare pet in the last update but at least for now there are no plans to add more pets.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Bayerz wrote:

You have more rare eggs than me, feel lucky enough that you got them at least xD

I only get once a week one green and not a good green, but Snapper, which Henry, you should tell the team that his shield does nothing. It is just there and doesn't protect from any damage.

hengli

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:39 am

DeusEx wrote:
Bayerz wrote:

You have more rare eggs than me, feel lucky enough that you got them at least xD

I only get once a week one green and not a good green, but Snapper, which Henry, you should tell the team that his shield does nothing. It is just there and doesn't protect from any damage.

Will check.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:34 am

The shield that snapper provides at rank 1 is small but does work.

If you equip the snapper on your goram and then do a 1vs1 duel vs prince of persia you will see that his clone ability does not get interrupted.
To me this indicates that the shield is working as intended, unless ofcourse you mean something else.

hengli

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:51 am

From the tests they did it is working, it would help to get more specific details.