Sylphi
Knight
Knight

Arena Reward

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:21 pm

A lot of the players on the new server didn't get their Arena Reward. @Hengli please do something about it, this is like my 2nd time of not getting a Arena Reward and I don't know if contacting the game "service" will do any good.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Arena Reward

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:27 am

Sylphi wrote:
A lot of the players on the new server didn't get their Arena Reward. @Hengli please do something about it, this is like my 2nd time of not getting a Arena Reward and I don't know if contacting the game "service" will do any good.

Contact the customer support sending the server details and your details. They will help you, I already sent a message to them.

Sylphi
Knight
Knight

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:43 pm

hengli wrote:
Sylphi wrote:

Contact the customer support sending the server details and your details. They will help you, I already sent a message to them.

What I'm trying to say is that the problem (I think) must have to do with the new update. Don't get me wrong okay? This is like the best update to the game and by the way @Hengli you're doing a prefect job but whenever an update happen, there are like these kind of bug/error which prevent players from getting the Arena Reward. What I would want you to do is maybe search in to this more and do something about it, I don't think Customer support would want to help players who are experience these kind of things everytime (I'm just saying that this could happen) . Better fix it than never. On the other hand, I could be wrong..

hengli

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:06 am

Sylphi wrote:
hengli wrote:
Sylphi wrote:

What I'm trying to say is that the problem (I think) must have to do with the new update. Don't get me wrong okay? This is like the best update to the game and by the way @Hengli you're doing a prefect job but whenever an update happen, there are like these kind of bug/error which prevent players from getting the Arena Reward. What I would want you to do is maybe search in to this more and do something about it, I don't think Customer support would want to help players who are experience these kind of things everytime (I'm just saying that this could happen) . Better fix it than never. On the other hand, I could be wrong..

Sorry but for specific account issues your best channel is still the customer support. I report bugs to them posted here but we need your details to check the logs. Send them the date you didn't get the rewards and they will look into it for you.