Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Sending Diamonds To Others (Personal Suggestion)

Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:06 pm

So, for my guild, and before you people judge, I have a heart of gold, and I enjoy helping others!

So recently I wanted to do a give-a-way in my guild to do something nice. (No I am not rich, just rich at heart). Many players are from different countries such as Greece, Brazil, and the USA. I have tried contacting Apple and Google support to send them a code to redeem to purchase diamonds, but I cannot do that because the currencies are different.

I have asked customer support to see if I can purchase the diamonds, and have them send them to the appropriate players through their mailbox, and they quoted, "Hi, we do not have this feature yet, but we may consider." So please, like I said, this is a personal suggestion, so please create this feature! It's not hard for customer support to access our diamonds and items in our bag, so why would it be hard for them to take my diamonds I purchase and take them away from me and send them to other players in their mailboxes.

and before you people attack me saying "You are only doing this to be the top guild on your server!", no. They merged us with a money-hogging server and sent us from #1 to like #5, and many people went inactive, so we are a smaller guild with only 30 players and we are doing just fine. It may say in my signature that we are the #1 Guild, but that's not the case anymore, and I forgot how to change it, and it's a waste of time to mess with it. It's only a game, which overall I enjoy! I never used to like online games like this but I really enjoy this one! So this is a personal suggestion. Many people that are in my guild said that it was very motivating for them and really brightened their day! So Lilith and @Hengli, please make this feature come true. I mean, yes it's basically sending money to other players, but it's a nice thing to do.

One last thing, I know many of you are going to attack me for this, but just know, you won't get me down! I am not rich, I just have a heart of gold! Thank you!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Sending Diamonds To Others (Personal Suggestion)

Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:10 pm

You are rich and you don't have a heart of gold lol

The thing with what you suggested is that many people can just make multiple accounts in the servers they are merge with or even with different phones and just be included in the guild to transfer diamonds.
The only way for your "heart of gold" suggestion would be to when you buy diamonds, there directly be an option to enter a guildmate's name to be send to instead.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:21 pm

My heart is bleeding if I think about how many VIP 10+ friends I have in this game and nobody can use the friend /invitation function because lvl50:(

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Go out and buy prepaid debit cards and give the players the 16 digit card numbers, expiration dates and the cvc 3 digit number on the back. Hopefully that might work for you.

But then again... they might just take the numbers and order other shit offline instead that has nothing to do with the game. Just have to hope and trust they use it for what your giving it for I guess
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:34 pm

That is a good (kinda) idea... You can buy some Android/Apple gift cards and just give them the Number for them to buy the diamonds themselves.
But well, you will have to trust them for them to really use them for that xD

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:56 pm

How about a simple "send gifts" feature
Where u click on a player and u have a gift icon next him/her?
Several games like Legacy of Discord or Girl X Battle for example have it(but instead of diamonds these send sweep tickets/coins lol)

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 am

Only thing possible right now is to buy a gift card from google play or appstore and send it to your guildmates. We don't have plans at the moment to add this kind of feature.