Rashar
Baron
Baron

As expected, Rota day 1 was terrible...

Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:16 am

Couidnt see other people scores...
The data reset happened somehwere during the last 9 hours of rota (I was sleeping...)
So due to that all I got off was 1 attempt because I was scared I would lose them all... and as expected people got better scores now.

Things like this is why I complain, and rightfuly so... this is one of those great shitstorms the game offers... the handling when things go wrong is mindblowlingy awful...
They seriously never heard of playtesting right? The game was back up earlier then normal, that is great... but it is uselss if that means functions are not working as intended.

What should have been done... pull the rota event. Give players refunds on diamonds spends on resets. Fix the rota event. Put it back up when it fixed and extend the event duration.

And voila everyone happy... and everyone equal chances when the event restarts.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: As expected, Rota day 1 was terrible...

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:54 am

You are correct, the feature was released with an issue and the reset was not done with a good timing. Due to that reason players that are unsatisfied with the compensation provided can contact the customer support.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:07 am

I contacted them and the reply was:

It is own your own fault, you should do your attacks before 22:00...

I mean... seriously... they must know that an error occured with Rota and due to that issues have arisen... people lost scores... or couldnt see scores... people were afraid to spend diamonds... this requires a full rollback and diamond refunds for people who did resets.

A reply like this shows that they do not care or they have no clue that rota had issues...

I just do not understand it... and on my server I think this "bug" affected all the active players... and from those like 80% got hit with the short end of the stick since most of us are from Russia, Spain and other parts of Europe, so we were sleeping when the reset occured.

I can try fighting with CS again... but it's a problem on a different scale... rota has to be pulled, fixed and only then brought back.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:17 am

On my server only 21 people (of the hundreds that are active daily) had a score on rota.
My score was deleted as with the reset and the compensation is just a joke lol
It is so easy to reset again rota in this sunday's reset and be "kind of fair" for everyone.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:59 pm

I never got any diamonds I spent on the ROTA
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:38 pm

Bayerz wrote:
I never got any diamonds I spent on the ROTA

The mail said 1-3 days so I guess we should give them the 72 hours before going crazy on missing on spend diamonds.

Also Chinese new year is on friday the 16th so things might overlap not too well.