Kayn
Squire
Squire

Language

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello, I am a Turkish player and for 2 years from time to time I need your support team to comment on your download under Google Play. I want other players to support me in this matter not only Turkish language but if it will be a big game if it is a global game you have to bring language support We can not take full pleasure for you. I am sure there are a lot of victims like me. Always take a look at the players instead of removing the new hero.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Re: Language

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:29 pm

I am a turkish player too, i prefer english tho lol

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:27 am

I cannot understand people that wants everything in their own language. English is easier, you can practise while playing, while ranting to customer service (which they barely speak English, so much less Turkish, you are better off learning Chinese to talk to them in the right way).

Kayn
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:53 am

Quaky wrote:

If you are a turkish player you answer ne turkish I dont think so you prefer English

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:54 am

Sorry, we are not going to add Turkish to our game.

Kayn
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:56 am

Everyone may not know good English, so advanced players in this game may be preoccupied because they know good English. We do not understand the proper strategy when we do not understand it. It leads others ahead of us 1-0

Kayn
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:03 am

hengli wrote:

I have already told you this for 2 years and you do not care about us at all. Even if you do not translate it into Turkish, you can translate the words in the game and add it to the game, even this would help us, but why have not you ever supported it? Your support team helps us in other matters but you do not consider us in this regard I would prefer a game that I would play comfortably if I were a player I already have a lot of language support for big games!

hengli

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:11 am

Kayn wrote:
hengli wrote:

I have already told you this for 2 years and you do not care about us at all. Even if you do not translate it into Turkish, you can translate the words in the game and add it to the game, even this would help us, but why have not you ever supported it? Your support team helps us in other matters but you do not consider us in this regard I would prefer a game that I would play comfortably if I were a player I already have a lot of language support for big games!

I am sorry but we have players from all over the world and we can't add all the languages players request us. New languages are added considering the number of native speakers from that language that are active in the game, so for now Turkish doesn't represent a big portion of players. We can't simply add words in the game, we have to translate the whole game, proofread it, test it and so on.

Hope you can enjoy the game in English.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:44 am

Kayn wrote:
Quaky wrote:

If you are a turkish player you answer ne turkish I dont think so you prefer English

This is an english forum, I can't talk my language here lmfaooo

Kayn
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:36 am

Eğer sen türk olsaydın bana derdinki "Aynen hacı ama yapacak bişey yok oyna gitsin " ama şuan yaptığının yalan söylemek olduğunu bildiğim için seninle konuşma gereği duymuyorum zira biz Türklerin ruhu başkadır kendi milliyetimizden birini gördüğümüzde hemen kaynaşırız Hadi eyvallah.