ashOck
Baron
Baron

Two bad update changes

Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:19 am

The gladiator arena is a promising and certainly inventive replacement for the epic arena. BUT the 3 pm to 11 pm (PDT) that it is closed is terrible. This means that no one on the mainland USA can play in the evening hours after work (or school) and before going to bed. These are the worst 8 hours you can choose.

It is also worse than EArena because the payout stops during these eight hours. Please consider continuing payout during this time. It only makes it more difficult for players to advance by decreasing the payout by one-third.

The other area that was changed is the Goblin Peddler. I have gotten it three times since the update, which is probably two more than before. That part is good. What is BAD is that almost every item now requires diamonds and not gold for purchases. Of the three times, only one item was purchasable with gold. Twice every item required diamonds to make a purchase. Again, this is a change for the worse for players.

Please consider making changes in these areas to make it more player friendly. Thanks.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Re: Two bad update changes

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:00 am

Exactly and the pet item, "Stone Heart" is only able to be bought with fucking diamonds. How fucking great.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

KikiDiablo
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:51 am

Most of us have been robbed of epic arena coins with this update, and therefor should be repaid with new currency...

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 am

For me those hours are somewhere after midnight (Hungary) till 9am I guess so I'm fine with it;) you can get to epic arena shop by going trader and using the arrows

norble
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:32 am

Reggelt wrote:
you can get to epic arena shop by going trader and using the arrows

Yes, Reg shows you how to get to epic arena shop. You have until July to use up your epic arena coins.

HunterRadcliffe
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:39 am

This blog entry is tied in with making module demos. Innovation has been creating and progressing towards a superior future. And boomessays review provides clear and clarified work. Such updates are fundamental for the correct working of virtual products. A debt of gratitude is in order for imparting this to us.