picur10
Squire
Squire

Some ideas

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:44 am

- Treasure cave should notify with red dot both the end of mining and auto-plunder too.
- We need more level in workshop to reduce the time of producing. 5 and half day too much for one item. :(
- Shop: you can buy heroes choose box and skin box, but we don't have information before the purchase what contains that box.
- When you use sweep buttons but you don't have enough stamina, you should offer the proper amount of food to start the sweep. Now, if I don't have any stamina and I want to sweep 3 times on a higher level then I need 12 times to accept of eating BBQs. If you offer the 12 BBQs promptly that would be great. (I know I can use those in my bag also, but many times I don't want to close the current window)
- In the bag you should show not only the owned number of a item but the maximum what can be stored also.
- Shouldn't you put some newer heros in the Jade event?

Thanks!

picur10
Squire
Squire

Re: Some ideas

Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Is there anybody from the staff who reads these topics? Or accidentally give answers too? :roll:

picur10
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:22 pm

strong support..

picur10
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:19 pm

and before I forget:
- hard to press the button at the Auto-forge
- many badges have too long description, need a line break (Female, Spear, Ax, Mounted hero, Suicide squad etc)
- on the hero rent screen the Front/Middle/Back buttons don't work

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:48 am

Here, you little buddy...

will show it to Sumoon...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A