ultramage
Baron
Baron

Other activities NO LONGER count towards Big Spender daily

Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:05 pm

The 'Big Spender' taily mission (spend 250 diamonds) gets completed every day, even though I never spend that much. I'm unable to tell when exactly this happens, but it seems there are multiple ways to complete it. I don't mind, since it would be unthinkable for me to spend 250 diamonds a day... I don't even gain that much per day, and I need to save it up for events, not trickle spend it.

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Re: Other activities NO LONGER count towards Big Spender daily

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:15 pm

So I am forced to revive this thread. After today's update, "Fixed a bug that would prevent players from completing the "Big Spender" quest", the bugged behavior described above also got fixed. This means it is now impossible to complete daily tasks without spending 250 gems (all other tasks only add up to 115/120). And spending 250 gems every day is not viable for f2p, since the game only gives us < 200 per day. Doing dailies from now on would drain everyone's resources until nobody has any gems left.

I urge the developers to revisit this 4 month old design mistake and fix it asap.

My recommendation:
- reduce final chest requirement from 120 to 100.
- return crucible requirement from 12 fights back to 1.
- adjust points so that no gem spending is required - midas touch (30 gems), 120 stamina refill (50 gems), big spender (250 gems).