Zeth
Squire
Squire

Add game platforms.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:35 pm

A while ago I was browsing the Steam game store, and I found myself with some products from the developer Gameloft, which I thought was only games for android. That gave me the idea that, since in my cell phone I do not always get a good quality game due to its capacity, add the game for PC platform. I know that there are emulators, and in fact I also use one, but somehow its performance is very low and apart it consumes a lot of RAM from my PC. I think it would improve the acquisition of the game, the quality of gameplay and of course increase the number of players. You should think about it, I would at least be very grateful.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Add game platforms.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Unfortunately, Lilith Games only fits for Mobile Games, not on PC (Mind that it takes several years to make a Game and there's multiple layers of stuffs they need to encounter).

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Zeth
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:00 pm

You have seen many Android games that have been adapted to PC, including those of Gameloft that I mentioned, I thought you could only play on Smarphone

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Zeth wrote:
You have seen many Android games that have been adapted to PC, including those of Gameloft that I mentioned, I thought you could only play on Smarphone

Trying to adept Mobile Version into PC was kind of hard, specially there's several stuffs you need to think about it.
Gameloft was mostly singleplayer, so it won't be much problem, but for Online Games like Soul Hunters; there's need of 2 separate servers which cost extra dollars to do it.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:14 pm

You can install the BigNox / MEmu / Bluestacks android emulator and play soul hunters there. It's where I have my secondary/backup account, which I created after I discovered that Lilith refuses to let me access my main account from anything other than an iPhone.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:39 pm

ultramage wrote:
You can install the BigNox / MEmu / Bluestacks android emulator and play soul hunters there. It's where I have my secondary/backup account, which I created after I discovered that Lilith refuses to let me access my main account from anything other than an iPhone.

You know that... Android and iOS didn't even mix...
What we're talk about is what if Lilith Games can make it adept-able to be PC Version like what Gameloft does.

Zeth
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:52 am

You're right, I'd still like to see it someday

Jakesaires
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:36 pm

I am the same, I just can't really game on Mobile.
I mean the casual stuff sure, but for proper games like SoulHunters, Lineage 2, Rise of Civilizations I really just want to use my PC.
Currently using BlueStacks, the newest version (4) works well for me, my PC is older so the lighter downloaded helped a lot.
I am sure other emulators work as well if they run on your PC, I just had a horrible experience with Nox, some super dodgy shit with my data.
Now I will only use emulators that are from EU/US - GDPR for the win!